Warrel Dane posts on the Gigantour board

Wolftribe said:

Wrong on your wrong.

FF and DEP are both talented have their own signature sounds. They're doing their own thing, constantly expanding their sound, while keeping the backbone of what brought them to the game in the first place.

Care to give reasons why you think they both suck? Outside of opinion, of course. :err:

how bout this. fuck if theyre good or not. Nevermore is touring soon with bands that will surely give them TONS of fucking exposure. be happy. if you're not happy that the band is getting exposure, go cry in the corner.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
how bout this. fuck if theyre good or not. Nevermore is touring soon with bands that will surely give them TONS of fucking exposure. be happy. if you're not happy that the band is getting exposure, go cry in the corner.

Well said.

And I'm very happy. I adore all the bands on the main stage and very happy Nevermore will be getting the chance to share their music with more people.

Fair enough? :wave:

dead6skin6mask6 said:
Damn Nevermore guy's, exposing themselves again.

Dead_Lioness said:
Despite my personal thoughts about this Gigantour,
I think its an awesome opportunity for Nevermore!
What ever makes them bigger, they deserve it after all their hard work.

I agree, by the way I loved your pics!

Technically- I hate the fact that they are getting 30 minutes and I hate the fact that this tour will somewhat be the next ozzfest (i.e. shitty huge venues )
but hey- maybe that would be a window for Nevermore to be bigger?
I hope so. They deserve it.

they're already starting to advertise the date near me on the shitty rock station i listen to in the morning. it very well could be the next ozzfest. guess we'll have to wait and see how well it does.

Lynn said:
FEAR FACTORY - Special Guests (45 mins) confirmed 6/21-9/11/2005
THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN - Guests (30 mins) confirmed 8/2-9/11/2005
NEVERMORE - Guests (30 mins) confirmed 6/21-9/11/2005

Nevermore> DEP and especially Fear factory, and 90 min for DT, cut them down to an hour, and let some real metal bands play.....

whats worse than that is Symphony X gets forty-five minutes and theyre a friggin second stage band.

Nevermore, IMO, deserves to open up for Megadeth.