warrells drinking problem

• Thread starter metallica sucks cock
  • Start date
great response WD. its cool that youre mature enough not to get offended by my light-hearted joking. youve earned even more respect from me. dying fetus shut their message board down because of me, and i wasnt even insulting them!

so WD what do you drink? im bringing the booze to the cleveland show! FUCK YEAH! oh yeah.....now that i have your attention, how did you learn to sing so awesome

"Megadeth had sobered up before they recorded Rust In Peace, which was their best, IMO."

Jimbob- no way man, Dave Mustaine was using heroin and a lot of other drugs in that time, it was a speed influenced album. Have you ever played guitar on speed, listen to Rust in Peace. Dave was still using drugs during youthanasia.

The sixth member of Lefay, Mr.Alcohol, was the one who split the band. Some of the groupmembers (Bira and Micke) enjoyed drinking a lot of alcohol all the time. The others(Benan, Chulle and Ghren) enjoyed the alcohol but not as much, they thought that the alcohol destroyed the group.

But it seems like they are going to reunite again. They have done some gigs the last couple of months.

Dave Mustaine himself said that he wrote Rust In Peace after leaving rehab and before he went on drugs again. He may have been lying, but I don't know why he would. Dave Ellefson has been clean since after So Far, So Good, So What. I didn't just make it up; it was on their VH-1 Behind the Music segment.

Thanks for the info on Lefay.

The saying goes 'Choose your poison'.

My poison is music. When i create music with my band, i don't drink. Music is a serious thing for me. I hate most beer, and i can't see why you would want to drink something that tastes terrible so that you get drunk. I'm fairly much have to drink a whole-carton of beer to get drunk, simply because i have a very fast metabolism, and i am very fit, so it's not much point 'having a few' to get a bit-drunk, simply because it just doesn't happen with me.

After being, well, 'going off the rails' when i was younger with 'substances' (lets leave it it that eh?), I learnt my lesson, i taught myself to think, and explore the mind WITHOUT drugs. There are many different ways to explore the mind and expand your thought. One way, other than music, is art i have found.

check out:

Erosion of sanity

dark towers

Desecrator

terminal

...and tell me that these peices of art don't make your mind go: 'WHAT THE FUCK????'

wtaching a vid of sanctuary from philly circa 1989. Warrel hits notes back then which he cannot hit anymore in a live situation. Die for my Sins, will never be attempted live again due to the stellar high note in the mid-section. So go ahead burn up the dr.peppers and ruin your vocal gift...we care warrel take it easy and deal with your problems rather than drink em away.

regards
M