warrel's upbringing question

unknown

fuck ftagn
Oct 27, 2003
The Red Tower
Quick question: Does anybody know if Warrel was brought up in a "christian" household or not? I'm just curious because I'm gonna write an article on his lyrics and needed to know.

It's an interesting question which I hope he'll answer. I know there is an "influence" from his mother's side, but also know his father's side has a great bit of input of "material". BTW...his mother is REALLY cool and appears to put up with metal better than most parents. That's all I'll say about this subject and look forward to his reply, if any. I don't think anybody asked this before. hmmm.

Warrel's mom sounds cool.

Jeff and Steve need to start on a song about Warrel's mom. Awww yeah.

You can write about the lyrics without having to dig into his childhood (unless you're taking a class in Freudian psych! :)) I hope W. will not take this question seriously.

I like the idea about 'a mom song'. :)

Neon Black said:
You can write about the lyrics without having to dig into his childhood (unless you're taking a class in Freudian psych! :)) I hope W. will not take this question seriously.

I like the idea about 'a mom song'. :)

my, I wonder which of the two subjects would give him more chills and make him want to share with the community....

BTW, so many well raised people here. nice, nice.

i think they should write a song about how metal Tee's cat looks in that picture.

i remember reading an interview where he said his parents went to some Baptist church and when he was a kid he had to go to Sunday school but he always skipped out on it to hang out at a bokstore for 2 hours. Three cheers for thinking!

i, however, went to Catholic school o_O

dreaming neon darkspot said:
i think they should write a song about how metal Tee's cat looks in that picture.

or how metal the cat looks in that picture, despite the fact of not being Tee's pet.

dreaming neon darkspot said:

i remember reading an interview where he said his parents went to some Baptist church and when he was a kid he had to go to Sunday school but he always skipped out on it to hang out at a bokstore for 2 hours. Three cheers for thinking!

i, however, went to Catholic school o_O

sounds good, thanks

^ :lol: :lol:

you of all people, as the king fanboy, should know for certain that warrel would not post a real response here, and if he or anyone else did, why would they not do it now?

explain in detail