warrel's upbringing question

NinjaKitten said:
Being raised christian dosent mean you never learn to think. I was raised christian, and Im not narrowminded. I know a lot of totally cool, open minded people whose parents were screw up christians. If anything, learning some of the more in depth aspects of christianity can make you question things and actually learn a lot more about life, it all depends on how you choose to interpret it.
Im not a christian nor am I saying christians are cool, I just dont really love the stereotype that if you were brought up in a religious home youll be a brainwashed goodie two shoes moron for the rest of your life.

Well said, everyone in my family is christian but from around age 12 or so I've been athiest.

Nightshade said:
LOL -- it's not recorded, we were chatting before the Portland show and it, errr, sorta just popped out.

He does a nice Beegees impression also

Nightshade said:
I NEVER get to see the good stuff!!!
GO RENT THE VIDEO " THE DOOM GENERATION " ROSE MCGOWEN DOES A THREESOME WITH TWO GUYS.... ONE OF THEM IS A SERIAL KILLER THAT KILLS ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS .... THE SERIAL KILLER EATS HIS OWN CUM ... THE OTHER GUY THATS FUCKING ROSE HAS A LIGHT-UP YO-YO TIED TO HIS DICK WHILE HE'S JACKING-OFF....