warrel's upbringing question

After spending the better part of a year of my life in London I can safely say that english cuisine is simply not enjoyable. There are a few traditional dishes that are decent, and here in London there are some great restaurants, but overall the food leaves a lot to be desired.

Britian is definately not a "food" country, such as France or Italy but I'd agree and say that the food is definately something you aquire a taste for when born here. I love British food, but can see why non-Brits hate the stuff!

Overall...the beer is good so fuck the food :lol:

mexican food has the potential as greatest food ever

but since mexicans are lazy and like to eat dirt.. it never really shows

yes they do

but I think there's a difference between american made mexican food and "tex mex"

sometimes texmex can be pretty stupid

Wolftribe said:
Britain includes all of the UK, including Scotland.
POLITICLY ... BUT THE DIFFERENT REGIONS HAVE DIFFERENT LOCAL FOODS EVEN MORE SO THAN HERE ... IRELAND IS A VERY SMALL ISLAND BUT ALL THE IRISH PEOPLE CAME TO AMERICA DURRING "THE GREAT POTATO FAMINE" BECAUSE THEY WERE EATING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT POTATOS AT A TIME WHEN THE PEOPLE ON THE ISLAND ONLY A MERE 5 MILES AWAY WEREN'T EATING ANY POTATOS AT ALL ... ALMOST ALL OF THE PEOPLE I'VE SEEN IN TEXAS ARE ADDICTED TO DR PEPPER BECAUSE ITS MADE HERE (EVERY SINGLE ALUMINUM CAN IS MADE IN FORTWORT APPROX 15 MILES FROM DALLAS) BUT I'M TOLD THAT NORTH OF THE MASON-DIXON LINE DR PEPPER IS IS VIRTUALY NON-EXISTANT EVEN UN-HEARD OF IN SOME PLACES

NinjaKitten said:
Being raised christian dosent mean you never learn to think. I was raised christian, and Im not narrowminded. I know a lot of totally cool, open minded people whose parents were screw up christians. If anything, learning some of the more in depth aspects of christianity can make you question things and actually learn a lot more about life, it all depends on how you choose to interpret it.
Im not a christian nor am I saying christians are cool, I just dont really love the stereotype that if you were brought up in a religious home youll be a brainwashed goodie two shoes moron for the rest of your life.
WHICH RELIGION R U ??

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
POLITICLY ... BUT THE DIFFERENT REGIONS HAVE DIFFERENT LOCAL FOODS EVEN MORE SO THAN HERE ...
Yes... and i was saying that i dont like British food.
IRELAND IS A VERY SMALL ISLAND BUT ALL THE IRISH PEOPLE CAME TO AMERICA DURRING "THE GREAT POTATO FAMINE" BECAUSE THEY WERE EATING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT POTATOS AT A TIME WHEN THE PEOPLE ON THE ISLAND ONLY A MERE 5 MILES AWAY WEREN'T EATING ANY POTATOS AT ALL ... ALMOST ALL OF THE PEOPLE I'VE SEEN IN TEXAS ARE ADDICTED TO DR PEPPER BECAUSE ITS MADE HERE (EVERY SINGLE ALUMINUM CAN IS MADE IN FORTWORT APPROX 15 MILES FROM DALLAS) BUT I'M TOLD THAT NORTH OF THE MASON-DIXON LINE DR PEPPER IS IS VIRTUALY NON-EXISTANT EVEN UN-HEARD OF IN SOME PLACES
Okay?

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
GO RENT THE VIDEO " THE DOOM GENERATION " ROSE MCGOWEN DOES A THREESOME WITH TWO GUYS.... ONE OF THEM IS A SERIAL KILLER THAT KILLS ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS .... THE SERIAL KILLER EATS HIS OWN CUM ... THE OTHER GUY THATS FUCKING ROSE HAS A LIGHT-UP YO-YO TIED TO HIS DICK WHILE HE'S JACKING-OFF....
ANYONE HAVE ANY INTEREST IN SEEING THIS MOVIE???