Warrior's Shield condoms?

Kvlt Wench

sews no mercy
Jun 23, 2003
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
85xyohs.jpg

"MANOWAR's official web site has been updated with the following message:

"MANOWAR fans have requested a special piece of merchandise from their favourite metal band. MANOWAR has heard these requests and delivered. The new Manowar condoms are the perfect romantic accessory for all true metal couples. Whether you are looking to spice things up in the bedroom or meet somebody new after the show, MANOWAR condoms will do the trick. Now, you are ready for any chance meetings that turn into unexpected friendships.

"This special 'Warrior's Shield' is made of 100% natural rubber latex and transparent in colour. All condoms are FDA-approved against pregnancy, AIDS and other STDs. Expiration date, lot numbers and health advisories printed on the back of each condom.

"The 'Warrior's Shield' is individually packaged with the white MANOWAR logo emblazoned on the package. The 'Warrior's Shield' is sold five (5) condoms per bag.

"MANOWAR condoms now available at the Kingdom Of Steel online store, just in time for the holidays!

"Now you can not only say 'Fuck the world,' you can do it as well."

Visit the The Kingdom Of Steel online store at this location.

MANOWAR fans captured before "fucking the world" at Germany's Magic Circle Festival this past summer:

MANOWAR's official web site has been updated with the following message:

"MANOWAR fans have requested a special piece of merchandise from their favourite metal band. MANOWAR has heard these requests and delivered. The new Manowar condoms are the perfect romantic accessory for all true metal couples. Whether you are looking to spice things up in the bedroom or meet somebody new after the show, MANOWAR condoms will do the trick. Now, you are ready for any chance meetings that turn into unexpected friendships.

"This special 'Warrior's Shield' is made of 100% natural rubber latex and transparent in colour. All condoms are FDA-approved against pregnancy, AIDS and other STDs. Expiration date, lot numbers and health advisories printed on the back of each condom.

"The 'Warrior's Shield' is individually packaged with the white MANOWAR logo emblazoned on the package. The 'Warrior's Shield' is sold five (5) condoms per bag.

"MANOWAR condoms now available at the Kingdom Of Steel online store, just in time for the holidays!

"Now you can not only say 'Fuck the world,' you can do it as well."

Visit the The Kingdom Of Steel online store at this location.
http://store.magiccirclemusic.com/product/887/Manowar-condom-"Warrior's-Shield"-Natural

Can we say RIP OFF...

At least give Gene Simmons the credit he deserves for doinf "band logo" condoms.

God Manowar will do ANYTHING to keep their fan base. This is even more lame then KISS.

No, this is funnier and arguably cooler.

Let's wrestle the dragon, baby, you're safe. I have my WARRIOR'S SHIELD with me.

I probably wouldn't call Manowar "KISS Ripoffs" until they started marketing paraphanalia for Viking Funerals which would serve as analogous to the KISS Kasket (even then, calling it a ripoff would be pushing it), and a reality TV show analogous to Gene Simmons' one (even if Gene Simmons himself is ripping off the Osbournes there).

Naw, Manowar would get the permit AND the boat loaded with pyrotechnics for your funeral pyre, much cooler than the Kasket.

Manowar meets the Dragon of the Oiled Fields of The North Wind?

(Where's your Santa hat? And why isn't KD wearing one?)

I'll have to keep some in my wallet in case I want to pillage

We wear leatheeer, we wear spikes, we ruuuule the niiiiiiiiight