Was wondering Vehemence's take on a few bands...

Nice ! :worship: I love Hypocrisy very much. I think every release of theirs has something great about it.

I personally dig morbid angel with david vincent (even though his choices after leaving the group were a little questionable) I think domination is the best mainstream death metal album ever made, and there is no doubt in my mind that had vincent been involved in the next album (which wouldn't have sounded like formulas ended up sounding) it would have made them bigger than pantera got.
Of course the necro sounding altars of madness album is full of classic death metal innovation, but the progress to blessed are the sick is quite apparent. and covenant signified their maturity in the scene.
Their newer stuff is still very innovative, but doomed to mediocrity. Of the newest stuff I have to say I like Gateways the most.
Dissection I really don't follow.
And Grave WAS a kick ass band in the mid to late 90's. Now they sound like a band from the mid to late 90's....But souless is a really memorable album
My oldschool swedish influence comes from old Entombed, and Hypocrisy.
If the question is Hypocrisy, the answer is KICKS MAJOR FUCKING ASS!!!
I have been following that band since Penatralia, and I think they have the right idea.

Now thats a response!

Thnx and yeah I love Hypocrisy...as stated before I have a tat of their upsidedown cross on my forearm. I've been following them since Inferior Devotee's.

And I agree with your point on David leaving MA.