Waterclime is available

station82o said:
wait... what is waterclime? i forgot... something vintersorg related?
yeah his new inspired by 70s prog project; Uriah Heep, Yes and probably Jethro Tull.

Are the drums programmed or does The V-man handle the sticks?

Breathingshadow,Maybe you should copy the link of the song and paste it to the address?

I'm sold! Winter-frost tell us when you get your copy, and how smooth the order went. I'm ready to order this album.

George said:
I'm sold! Winter-frost tell us when you get your copy, and how smooth the order went. I'm ready to order this album.

Of course, but I don't think you need to wait. Lasse (the guy in charge) seems quite nice and I trust that I will get my order very soon.

wow neat song...very different from what i was expecting. Unique. It sounds like someone else is lending their vocals on a few parts of this song...because at times it doesnt sound like mr v. I think I also hear a Leslie rotating speaker in there. Damn I really cant wait to sink my listening teeth into this album.

Ordered myself the cd! Yay! One day shipping, I can't wait! i can't get over how good Vintersorg's voice is on this Waterclime track! he sings better and better everytime I hear him!

im still waiting for mine too....i dont know where its being shipped from but im guessing it will take longer to get to me in california

Damn, I ordered mine from Amazon.com (I had a gift card) and they said it's not gonna ship until February 8th.... I don't wanna wait that long :( anyone wanna hook me up with mp3's while I wait for the cd? (If anyone thinks I'm lying, I'll gladly take a picture holding the cd once I get it to prove I really bought it! :D )