Watershed: Your Personal Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLink

MDB ***** member
Jun 26, 2007
Lyon - France
Hey mates!

I recently downloaded (booooh!!! shame on me!) the last Opus of Opeth and it is simply amazing. I BOUGHT all the albums of my 2nd favourite bands (MDB is the 1st :) ) and let me tell you that it is far far better than Ghost Reveries! So, I will definitely buy it! Plus, the cover looks really great.
My favourite tracks: Hessian Peel, Hex Omega.

My only regret: 55 minutes > Too short !

@ Dark Link
Imagine:
You are an artist in a band. And you've made just a new record of which you are very very proud of. And there is also a choosen release date the fans shall get your work.
And now there's a fan that tells you in a forum, which is payed by yourself, that he's just downloaded your work illegally and has not awaited the date on which you want this special fan to hear your new record. This might be very disappointing and annoying for you.......
At least, this fan said that he'll buy your record on the release date, but that'a not a good comfort.....

Why ? Do you have any problem ?
Why those whinings ?
You downloaded it, that is why.

There seems to be a googolplex of people announcing this on the boards, and its simply disrespectful to the band. You can come back with the ol' "I bought all their other albums, and pre ordered all 5 editions of Watershed, and sent Opeth a gift basket of assorted dairy products" story, but I don't think it's going to get you anywhere.

That is all good sir.

Fair Enough.
I just wanted to share my appreciation about this album with other fans and not get whipped in the public place for having shamefuly downloaded it. Didn't any of you download something illegaly ? I'm sure not.

Aaaaaanyway, it is still a problem about downloading, not downloading...
But I do understand what you said Taran, so I won't be bother if this aweful thread is locked.

David.

p.s: @Cyrosis: I hate to do that but I was not in the mood today, so...
Listen, I don't give a **** if you believe or not. I am not here to prove that I saw Opeth twice in my life, and that I am going to see them at Hellfest this year again. I am not here to give any evidence about my Opeth album's collection. And I am not going to send any basket to the band to apologise for not having been patient enough. Maybe I should send one with all the shit you said on this forum so far ?
I'm half jocking. Cheer up !

Fair Enough.
I just wanted to share my appreciation about this album with other fans and not get whipped in the public place for having shamefuly downloaded it. Didn't any of you download something illegaly ? I'm sure not.

I'm sure people would like to hear others opinions (even your's) about the coming album, but on this forum that'll happen after the official release..... so see you in 3rd of June :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.