We are offered to play with Cradle of Filth

How do you mean Lasse?? Russian is not confusing at all!! Kiitos Tampere Oy is much worse!! It is a scientific fact! Finnish is the most difficult lang in the world! Russian is the second one! So gold is yours!! But First tell me what happened to your avatar? R u looking for a girl friend? :lol:

Originally posted by Hearse
But finns can still communicate in english! :lol:

No I'm not looking just anygirlfriend... I'm going to steal your wife! :heh:

Finns can communicate in english! Yes!! Yess!! That's my point!! The Finnish is so difficult that finns themselves need to explain in english what they said in finnish to each other!! It is very sad to have a difficult language... you always need to learn another.
And you can not steal my wife:)) Heheheee! First, she doesn't want that, second, I don't want that, and that means that the whole universe is helpless in that business:)))
Cheers!
And perkele!

About the language matter, atleast finns can speak "readable" English (Lee & Rusty, shut up :lol: ), unlike Russians.
Who, me?? :eek: :saint: I'd never make a comment on that sort of thing...

Unless...

:devil:

Rapist rule number one:

1. When girls say "no!" = YES! :lol:

Girl is not a woman:lol: So now I see that you are looking for a GIRLfriend. That's great fellow! You are already 22. It's time to start thinking about girls:lol:

About the language matter, atleast finns can speak "readable" English (Lee & Rusty, shut up :lol: ), unlike Russians. :p
+ Finns polices "protects" people, unlike in russia where they actually rob the people :eek:

Lee and Rusty are finns?? Well then I am a snowman! But I guess I have some russian blood in my veins. Do I speak poor english?:cry:
Why do you say "protect" instead of protect? Well I guess I know... You pay huge fines so you can not buy vodka afterwards, means you can not drive being drunk means you are safe! No money = no vodka! No vodka = safe driving! But then robbing means the same! No money = no vodka = safe driving!
I new that:) Finns are so similar to russians:) Funny, drunk, and stubborn!!:) Welcome to the club Lasse:) :lol:

Look Hearse. Could you change your avatar? I somewhat feel uncomfortable when I see it... I hope you are not a gay! Huh? I liked the old one more. This one is too... well you look like a model, but all of them are gays! It is up to you of course but I guess that's not only my opinion:lol: