We Did It!!!

We have video from the party but didn`t see it. I need to watch it myself before we decide to show it to others. :) I think you`ll see something from this tape anyway! also we have great pics and I hope we`ll upload it as soon as it possible.

I`m not sure hat our set will be rather longer than current one because of some reasons.
On the show we played:
Bless U 2 Die - the song from the new album
Legend
Last season Purity
Mel Kor
Winter Solstice
Emperor`s I Am the Black Wizards
Black Swans

Not so short I think -about 1 hour and 15 minutes...

I`m not sure hat our set will be rather longer than current one because of some reasons.
On the show we played:
Bless U 2 Die - the song from the new album
Legend
Last season Purity
Mel Kor
Winter Solstice
Emperor`s I Am the Black Wizards
Black Swans

Not so short I think -about 1 hour and 15 minutes...

So Bless U 2 Die is completed? Can we have the lyrics? (Note to Sonm and band: I find that one of the great qualities of FS is the lyrics in the songs, so when ever possible could you post the lyrics to the new songs/the demos if you have the time? I am sure that many would enjoy the lyrics to some of the new songs. Think of it as giving us some sort of preview and you can recieve feedback. Well anyway, I eagerly await anything you do.)

Oh man, that is a great set!!! I would have killed to be there.

Another vote for releasing those lyrics, or better yet, a demo of Bless U 2 Die early!!!!

Also, have you viewed the recording you made of this show?!? Make us a present for the holidays and release a song or two from this, even just audio would be fantastic to hear!!!

I see that I'm not the first one from the Motherland :)
Anyway, you guys fukin' rule!!!!! All of ya!!! I'm not a big fan of such kind of music, but you made me change my mind!!!!!! The gig was completly blowing!!!! You really kicked ass!!! Everything was soooo good, that I kinda lost my mind. I've got your t-shirt and wear it with the same fukin' pride as I wear Black Label Sociey colors. Even not because Kir is a big friend of mine, but because you all fuckin' rule!!!! And your music too!!! So keep on rocking, keep on making brutal music and keep on kicking everybody's ass!!!!!! :headbang:

Happy new year folks!!!!!

hehehe I havent heard someone refer to Russia as the Motherland in years. It brings a tear to me eye.
I was wondering out of all your songs which is the shortest (time-wise)?