We May Need Some Volunteers

I'm pretty sure in the message you sent me Mia you told me to see if I could get him to ask about the 21st for Denton... I'll double check when I get home. I'm working on some Hebrew in the Foreign Language Lab right now in school.

Brandon

EDIT: Yea I checked. You said you would like to play Denton on Nov. 21st. Any news?

Though I live in Houston, I could send some to my friends back home in Nashville to hang up around the local colleges and such. I'll be there a week or so before the show, so I could put some up in some record shops when I get there too.

I was going to go to the Pittsburgh show, but that doesn't look likely now. if I had a car I could go over to Atlanta or down to New Orleans and flyer colleges and record stores. not very likely that I'll be able to do so or go to any shows. do you have a venue set up for NO? there's a place called Zeppelin's (3712 Hessmer Avenue 504-889-0955) where some (mostly local) metal bands play. Deadboy and the Elephantmen (not metal) play there a lot. they're the new band of the ex-lead singer of Acid Bath and Agents of Oblivion. anyway, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

I'll let you know.
I'm like 5 hours from NO, and for a while i was going down there once a month, so it's the KD show that I plan on going to.
I would be more than willing to put up flyers there, it's just with college/work i don't know how many chances I'll have to go down there (before the actual show's date).

badum pish.

aic (that's kinda cool abbrev. to share): I think it used to be that there were places that weren't such sticklers about the IDing - but I haven't been to any place recently that serves alcohol and didn't card like crazy. At least in MA you can lose your liquor license for a loooong period of time (possibly even for a first offense) and this obviously puts places out of business. When I lived in Western MA the nearby convenience store lost its license to sell cigarettes for 6 months because they sold to someone underage. Whoops!

the bar near my house here sold cigarettes to a 17 year old girl working for the licensing people and they gave the bartender--not the bar--a $3000 fine!

can you imagine having to pay an extra 3k on your measly bartending wage just because some damn 17-year-old who looked 20 bought from you? i would definitely card everyone, EVERYONE, so, yeah.

Well now that I am not confused and am simply giddy about the show in Fort Worth I can definately definately post flyers around and not only that would be glad too. I was trying to make some of my own.. unfortunately the skill isn't in me but if it comes down to it I'll just make some basic ones and post them all over Denton, UNT, TWU et cetera.

Brandon

Although I wasn't asked, apparently my lips are being offered to all of you. I'll have to bring toothpaste now. Unless anyone desires other sexual favors...

d.j.

Reanna said:
I volunteered and have no PM..........

Ditto.

Unfortunately, I don't think it matters. Anyone I tell about the show gives me the stinkeye and exclaims "Ka-WHO?!". Still, I'd be willing to hang some flyers on the inside of bathroom stall doors, JeffGoldblumIsWatchingYouPoop style.