"WE NEED A UPDATE..OPETH"

Mingler

Danish Dude !!
Jul 7, 2006
Denmark
Hi there....

For OPETH....

Anyone from the OPETH "CAMP"...that will read this..:rolleyes: ?? After 19 month on the road...you are taking a "break". But what are you up to right now..?? It would be nice to hear in own words ...what is going on. Maybe...just "chilling out"....??? .......or have you already started up writing new songs..?? Any DVD news..???ect.

Best regards ...from a unpatient:Smokin: OPETH fan...
Mingler

Hi there....

For OPETH....

Anyone from the OPETH "CAMP"...that will read this..:rolleyes: ?? After 19 month on the road...you are taking a "break". But what are you up to right now..?? It would be nice to hear in own words ...what is going on. Maybe...just "chilling out"....??? .......or have you already started up writing new songs..?? Any DVD news..???ect.

Mingler

unpatient? ect.?

sorry man, just giving you crap. yes it would be for an update. mikael will more than likely hop on here one of these days. right when they got off tour he was on here quite a bit it seemed, just give them some time, it will be worth the wait!!

Hi there....

For OPETH....

Mingler

check out MIKE's myspace....he has blogs about waht hes been upto sicne returnign from tour......fun reads........PEAC EOUT

Not that I mind updates, but what more do you need to know? He's writing for the new album and other projects and resting. Do you need to know what hes eating or something?

Hej alle Opeth fans:Smug:

Det er utroligt hvilke svar man for retur her i dette forum. Nogle gange er det som det handler om at skrive de rigtige ord. Jeg er bare en fan..som er meget interesseret i bandet. Intet andet.

Med venlig hilsen
Mingler :headbang:

Det er utroligt hvilke svar man for retur her i dette forum. Nogle gange er det som det handler om at skrive de rigtige ord. Jeg er bare en fan..som er meget interesseret i bandet. Intet andet.

Med venlig hilsen

We are an English speaking forum, please stay that way.

Just have some patience, obviously there isn't anything important going on, so no need to update.

UPDATE:
"Everything doing fine."

Med venlig hilsen

Fermez la baise ! Vous ruinez ce forum avec vos poteaux de merde de multi-langue et posez des questions stupides environ quand le nouvel album sort ! d'ailleurs, j'ai écrit ce poteau en français ainsi vous ne pourriez pas le lire... attente un deuxième...

metal_wrath said:
Fermez la baise ! Vous ruinez ce forum avec vos poteaux de merde de multi-langue et posez des questions stupides environ quand le nouvel album sort ! d'ailleurs, j'ai écrit ce poteau en français ainsi vous ne pourriez pas le lire... attente un deuxième...
lik mijn ballen, sletje!

What kind of updates do you need?

"Well, I added two new chords to the song I'm working on, a D and Esus4. I'm not sure where to put them yet, but I'll find somewhere, right after the acoustic break in the song probably".

What kind of updates do you need?

"Well, I added two new chords to the song I'm working on, a D and Esus4. I'm not sure where to put them yet, but I'll find somewhere, right after the acoustic break in the song probably".

Hi FROSTIES....Updates..:worship: everything regarding OPETH...hi..:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: