we shall be an e-democracy

i'll be glad if you do that, will help reducing the population, no vote from me :p

my vote goes for you only if you provide this:
st_p31.jpg

st_pl08.jpg

st_p33.jpg

st_p32.jpg

st_p22.jpg

Btw, I am absolutely against moderation, cause most of the stuff that should be moderated (according to the moderator) is the funniest. I totally missed Shitstabber's posts, so I had no clue why he was whipped.

Shitstabber wasn't even remotely funny, just being mental. Yeah, it's cool if moderation only applies to the likes of him, but other than that I don't get it why we should even vote for it. Just let Danny or who ever delete those few shit stirring posts. Lucky them iiiiidiots are pretty rare here.

Dhatura said:
I can read it, haha, but I've no idea what it means. Besides CCCP :D
yeah, i would probably forget that language too (we all were forced to learn it in school back in the communistic days) but each summer i have to work with russians, so can i forget (those cheeky russian girls ahhhhhhhhhh) :)
anyways, i find these pics rather comic with the enthusiastic slogans :) reminds me a bit of the "good" old days :)

Oh, man, I'm from Hungary, I know these thingies well, we've got a museum called the House of Terror, even western people can check it out :D Every nation has their own little genocide.

But apart from that, I'd be glad if I could speak Russian, cause I spent 5 years learning it, and I don't remember anything.

that's what you get without practice...
i know that you hail from H. :p

Ivo said:
yeah, i would probably forget that language too (we all were forced to learn it in school back in the communistic days) but each summer i have to work with russians, so can i forget (those cheeky russian girls ahhhhhhhhhh) :)
anyways, i find these pics rather comic with the enthusiastic slogans :) reminds me a bit of the "good" old days :)
So go and read that Hitler vs Stalin thing I posted on the links thread :D

back to the mods thing, if we really are in deep shit with someone causing trouble, there's always mark left to ask. i don't see why we would need a (real) mod seriously. this is one of the few unmodded forums here, and one of the best. why change that? well, it might not get worse with a mod, but it also doesn't get better, so why bother.