WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO TOUR - April 2009

Hmm, you know I got confused with songtitles. Too sick I guess :ill:

I meant to say Darkness Shall Bring Death. I think that's the best Evile song, and that's the one I wanna hear in Tuska. :kickass:

As a matter of interest, how come you're not playing the Oxford academy? Judging by the randomers shouting "Evile" before Onslaught came on at the Testament gig the other week, I'd say you'd get a decent crowd.

hope youre annoying the shit out of sheffield for everyone to get down to the corporation dave!

Are you kidding? I'm going off my fucking nut to get people there!

Dragging my bitch slappin' homies from all over da globe, bitch :lol:

But yeah, I got the package from Alistair yesterday. Oly to find out I got sent posters and not flyers :lol: No problems though, but I gotta say that I ai't gonna be held responsible if people do't turn up. I'm not a 'lying bastard' detector I'm afraid :lol:

But yeah, Sheffield is gonna be a good 'un. Whole band is gonna be there (first all-band gig :D ) and Danica is gonna be there. Its her first ever thrash gig, what a band to fucking start off on ey? :)

Leave it to me. Hey relax, you need a rest guy, don't worry aboot that! Look over h'nyar!

/South Park

oh yeah did you shout "are shit" at them?

oxford will be on the next headlining tour i hope, probably next year we'll have a full month at the UK. i want to anyway.

val kilmers elbow.

Val Kilmer's elbow can suck my chubby mate. Schwarzenegger's kneecap would beat the shit out of it.

Incidentally, VK's rumoured to play David Lee Roth in a film about Motley Crue called "The Dirt". And Christopher Walkin's supposed to be Ozzy.

Hope you appreciate this slave labour Ol, next time don't make me fill in the posters myself. I got hand cramp from hell :lol:

But yeah, I'm working my tits off to get people down. So far, so good.. kind of.

I'ma buy the lot of you a bunch of instanoodles and shit too because you Mr. Rake, need to eat on this tour so you don't start making out with concrete again!!

Instant noodles are for fools, Cup-A-Soup Extra is where the nourishment's at!