WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO TOUR - April 2009

The last night of the tour in Nottingham was indeed pretty awesome. Really enjoyed Mutant's set as well as Evile's. Though highlight of the night may well have been the unexpected addition of Rick Astley to Trigger The Bloodshed's set :lol:

Anyways, I thought I'd share the few decent photos I managed to get;

Mutant.jpg

Mutant = Fun (Ol and Mike busy discussing their books in the background)

Spectators.jpg

Mike.jpg

Evile.jpg

Matt-1.jpg

Matt managing to play Enter The Grave while being mobbed by raving men in their pants. :lol:

Vagina.jpg

VAGINA

I thought that Matt was actually a vagina when he wore that shirt so I tried to fuck him but I just ended up poking his nipple with my tiny wiener.

Is that like a general theme in Scotland? I was in Edinburgh on the weekend and I noticed a distinct lack of sexy ladies. The presence of Jeremy Clarkson and James May didn't make up for it because a) I didn't see them myself, and b) they are not sexy, nor are they ladies.

They are sexy, don't you dare contest that fact! But yeah, as you can see, I am a typical Scottish female, EW. haha
The men tend to be distinctly lacking in appeal as well, I think I might move to England :p

Clearly being Irish is the way forward. There are a lot of hot English people (and a lot of fucking uggos, but that's besides the point), but most of us sound like idiots. You guys have the accent but not the looks. The Irish have the sexy ladies and the sexy accent. I say go there. Plus, if you're in Ireland there's no chance of accidentally going to Milton Keynes and catching AIDS.

Remember kids, if you're going to MK, always wear a condom.

Clearly being Irish is the way forward. There are a lot of hot English people (and a lot of fucking uggos, but that's besides the point), but most of us sound like idiots. You guys have the accent but not the looks. The Irish have the sexy ladies and the sexy accent. I say go there. Plus, if you're in Ireland there's no chance of accidentally going to Milton Keynes and catching AIDS.

Remember kids, if you're going to MK, always wear a condom.

speaking from experience?

did someone catch something or parent a child on a trip there :lol:

A bit late but some Mutant pics for you lovely people, no Evile cause I was worried about losing my phone in the chaos. :(

my.php

my.php

my.php

Yep - we're fucking brilliant :D

Those are brilliant photos, Siobhan. The one of Ol is the best. Nice one.

Ah why thank you, I'm still learning and picking up tips atm so hopefully I will improve, check the link in my pm, got a tonne of live photos up there, the only one I'll ever like is my photo of the drummer from Gojira in my 'live music' folder :D

-Yes, the Irish are amazing, I'm half Irish myself, thank you life :lol:

I do love how Tom has a constant look of suprise on his face when he sings :lol: Great band though, Mutant.

So are there no pics of TTB? :lol: I stood outside for them, I couldn't handle the wall of sound. I think they had more kick drum in a single song than Evile and Mutant in their whole sets combined.

I was backstage during TTB, being the main reason I don't have any photos. The drumming was a great source of amusement for Ben whilst he washed his shorts in Glasgow worst shower possible, I think Ol hated it :lol:

I sent my wife a message during "Trigger the bloodshed" and that message said "Trigger the bloodshed are triggering a bloddy aneurysm here"....I love listening to death metal, but bloody hell that was crap. Also didn't think the constant requests from the lead vocalist for people to bang their head (and pointing to his own head at the time to assist people unsure as to the location of their head) were that clever.....people will bang their head/mosh etc. when they feel like it, not when they are told ;)

Someone kept referring to them as "Trigger The Kickdrum" in Birmingham :lol: