Weakest N'thrax Album for You

TomFromPoland91

known as Tomz
Jan 16, 2007
Szczecin, Poland
blog.tenbit.pl
We all love Anthrax music, and we know that they don't give a shit. But try to forget it for a while and type the weakest album of your favourite band.

My choose: Volume 8 : The Threat is Real
It isn't bad but it's not so good like other anthrax cd's

'Fistful...' for me too as its the Anthrax album i listen to the least and i think its just sad that some ppl would like to see Neil Turbin back singing for Anthrax again. He only sang on the first record..get over it!!

And as for other weaker albums i think 'State Of Euphoria' was the weakest Belladonna era album though its still mostly good and 'Stomp 442' was the weakest Bush era album even though i love it as much as all the other Bush albums, but this was the album that put the band on the decline with record labels and promotion that they had been trying to get out of for the following two records resulting in the reunion of the ATL lineup.

yeah granted they never came close to sown (i tried to type SOTN which stands for symphony of the night :loco: ) they are all awesome albums, even though i'm a bush fan the oldschool ones aren't weak either
i have never listened to fistful so i can't comment on that one.
-Jono-

Even though it's not really an "album", I have to go with Atack Of The Killer B's. Although it does have it's moments, it's just consistent enough for me.