Weakest N'thrax Album for You

I see that some people' considering the albums with Bush the worst ones.You gotta be fuckin' crazy to say that!!!The worst piece of crap that they've ever put out is Fistfull of Metal,without a doubt.Th sound sucks on that record,is not even sounding like there's Anthrax plying ,and most of all Turbin's a clown.The cds wBush on vocals are amongst their best one,especially W.C.F.Y.A and Sound Of White Noise.They're up there with Among The Living and Persistance of Time!!!Anytime!!!

I see that some people' considering the albums with Bush the worst ones.You gotta be fuckin' crazy to say that!!!The worst piece of crap that they've ever put out is Fistfull of Metal,without a doubt.Th sound sucks on that record,is not even sounding like there's Anthrax plying ,and most of all Turbin's a clown.The cds wBush on vocals are amongst their best one,especially W.C.F.Y.A and Sound Of White Noise.They're up there with Among The Living and Persistance of Time!!!Anytime!!!

Yes, but honestly Stomp and Vol8 are not.

State Of Euphoria & Stomp 442, but even they're still decent at least. There is no failure Anthrax album imo.

My thoughts exactly, the weakest anthrax album is still better than Metallica's 'black' album (which some consider to be their best) !!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget Alive 2, dont get me wrong, the core of the band (Charlie, Scott and Frank) are hot like usual, but, Joey and Dan are so bad. This album is the worst thing ever release by Anthrax.

In a way, don't you think that opinions on weakest disc can be skewed by when you first got into Anthrax? If you got into them in the Bush-era, chances are you won't find one of those discs to be in the weakest category. I happened to get into the band right around the time between "Spreading The Disease" and "Among The Living," so it might be more forgivable for me to think "Fistful Of Metal" was one of their weakest. (My thought: this was the birth cries of Anthrax, and they hadn't found their style as a band just yet.)

As for "State Of Euphoria"... well, face it, coming off a ground-breaking disc like "ATL," anything would have paled in comparison, so it's not so much the band's fault. That said, I thought the songwriting felt half-baked to my ears - almost like the disc was rushed in order to get something new out.

The Greater ot Two Evils as it (at least to me) made almost no sense - I didn´t count the Best-of-albums.

Volume 8

I dont understand the fistful bashing?! There are some quality tracks on that album (not including i'm 18 - the only anthrax that reaks of kiss influence)

Volume 8

I dont understand the fistful bashing?! There are some quality tracks on that album (not including i'm 18 - the only anthrax that reaks of kiss influence)

Umm...KISS influence? That's an Alice Cooper song.:erk:

fistful wasn't all that for me..I rarely listen to it...neil sounds like if joey wants to come out..vol8 and e4eeeahhh are better for me...

Among the living. Fucking shit. Shit riffs, shit drumming, shit production and too fucking slow. Fucking shit. Fuck that shit.