WEED OUT THE WEAK OFFICIAL VIDEO

i don't like at all those "look at us playing live but the audio is from the studio" videos... but anyway is good to see a new video from Hypocrisy

i think the only videos "in the same vein" that i like are the "roswell 47" and the "antichristian phenomenon" from behemoth

this video is recorded in 8 differents town/venue all around europe during the European tour 2010 by self, alone. Then, editing have done the illusion it was on same venue, same date, with 8 Cameramen ;) ! Actually, when i came on the tour, i didn't know i will make a video. This video is made to promote US North American tour, to show to the fans what they will get!! I used studio sound, because, as i said, i didn't know i will make it, and i didin't ask to sound engineer to record the sound from the live ! Anyway, it's also a special gift to real fans from Ultime Metal forum ! ;)

Actually, i also recorded (with more cameramen this time) the live from Sofia for the DVD. You will be very surprise !! ;)

Best,
Denis.

don't like it, imo those live clips with studio audio are boring as hell, but I don't care for music videos that much at all, so whatever

but still I look forward to the DVD, that should be interesting