Weigh yourself every day and post your weight here!

Well when I was 160lbs I was pretty thin, I'm pretty much 5'9'' though, eventhough I say I'm 5'8'' I just rather say that than 5'8.75'' LOLOLOL Depends on your body type, but from yer pics I saw lately you don't look FAR from thin so :lol: What kind of body type are you aiming for?

Well when I was 160lbs I was pretty thin, I'm pretty much 5'9'' though, eventhough I say I'm 5'8'' I just rather say that than 5'8.75'' LOLOLOL Depends on your body type, but from yer pics I saw lately you don't look FAR from thin so :lol: What kind of body type are you aiming for?
I'm not aiming for anything except getting into better shape and being healthier, mentally and physically.

Hahha! You know...I'll bet you can find them. I started to buy the lion king shoes a long time ago. I think I got those neon canvas shoes over them though, oh and I have some pretty goofy looking sandals! <3

I don't have a scale. Last time I checked I was a little over 130. I stay between 130 and 135 no matter what.

@ 5'9" or 5'9.5" if you want to be specific. But still, the same as that ^

I'm shooting to gain five to ten pounds in the form of moar muscle, though.

*eats meat*

Joe, I am fucking FAR from skinny. Just STFU with the generalizations, ok?

Yep...height:weight ratio don't mean a damn thing.
Van Damme's management told me during the filming of Lionheart, he was 5'10@185...same as me at the time. And obviously, not looking the same :p
But...that's what I keep in mind when reading/hearing a height to weight relation.

BTW, we're taller in the morning :)

When I was in high school I weighed 180-190 till my senior year. I weigh between 135-145 nowadays depending on training schedules and whatnot. I've been about 5' 10" since 7th or 8th grade I believe. I suppose I would fall into the "skinny" category, but I don't really look nearly as thin as some "skeletal" people I know. My body fat is down to about 6.5% now too, which is pretty cool.