Welcome

Good idea with a new forum, I am trying to recruit people to post here. Are you gonna post the Wacken pictures I sent to you Niklas?
/Daniel Rosenqvist

Hey Niklas, Australia is a really great place for a holiday. If you ever decide to visit dont forget to bring the other band members and your musical equipment!
I think JO will agree with me on this ;)

Wilhelm Klink I totally agree :lol: Australia is SO MUCH fun I have never left! I can see it now DARK TRANQUILLITY & OPETH SUMMER AUSTRALIAN TOUR 2002! :D

Yeah, this is great - now I'll never need to leave ultimatemetal to post on my favorite bands' forums.

Originally posted by Jo
Wilhelm Klink I totally agree :lol: Australia is SO MUCH fun I have never left! I can see it now DARK TRANQUILLITY & OPETH SUMMER AUSTRALIAN TOUR 2002! :D

NNNEVEEERRRR!!!

:lol:

They must come to Finland first!

-Villain

In Flames being their good friends would be welcome to accompany them too of course.

Opeth playing in Adelaide:
As BIG KEV has stated on numerous occasions...
I'M EXCITED!

Hi there....
I know it sounds too selfish but I hope there's not toooooo much ppl here, 'cause it's a mess when that happens on some forums.
So we could divide good portions of Niklas to each one XD
well hope this gets nica sooner or later
BTW: my first forum on ultimatemetal.com so I think I have to keep track on you guys and I'll have to look out what do I do with my settings...
for now on just consider me another binary code living in the net :)
cheers
fv

yep, didn't remember cloning! we could clone the band and have a DT music_kit with the guys at home. Some peanuts and a song back! That would really nice but would be a quite low reaction on the tour since we had already our private 365 concerts at home.
Damn, I'm ranting again!
c ya
fv

Originally posted by Wilhelm Klink
Bah finland, noone listens to metal there!

Sure, that's true. But what does that have to do with these two great polka-bands, DT and Opeth?? You are in the wrong forum, comrade - I guess there are not too many polka-fans down there in Australia, are there. :loco:

-Villain

Originally posted by Hearse
Yes... My fantasys has come true.. :D

You mean that one with you, a virgin nun, two romanian bearded woman-wrestlers, one big diving-suit, six sheep and a lot of candybears? Or were you speaking of some other fantasy of yours?

-Villain