Welcome to the new Forum!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Welcome to the new Evergrey forum!

UltimateMetal is a great place to hang out and interact with different band's forums and I hope that by Evergrey being on here it will also lead to some NEW fans stumbling across the Evergrey music we know and love!

ALSO, I'd like to thank Tom from Evergrey for taking me on as their new webmaster! I will be maintaining the site from here on out!

Enjoy!

I had no idea you maintained the official Evergrey site! Anyway, In Serach For Truth is an amazing album and it is great to have yetanother of Sweden's most innovative bands on the UM network. I've already informed some of my acquaintance on another forum about the new Evergrey forum.

Originally posted by Demonspell
I had no idea you maintained the official Evergrey site! Anyway, In Serach For Truth is an amazing album and it is great to have yetanother of Sweden's most innovative bands on the UM network. I've already informed some of my acquaintance on another forum about the new Evergrey forum.

like me...:D thanks Demonbro, and whats up everyone???

Originally posted by MetalAges
Welcome to the new Evergrey forum!

UltimateMetal is a great place to hang out and interact with different band's forums and I hope that by Evergrey being on here it will also lead to some NEW fans stumbling across the Evergrey music we know and love!

ALSO, I'd like to thank Tom from Evergrey for taking me on as their new webmaster! I will be maintaining the site from here on out!

Enjoy!
Hey, a native of VA, I see. Are you involved with any of the local bands?

Hi Lina!

I can't say I am, so busy with other stuff there's hardly time for anything else! I do LIKE some of the locals like Division and Twisted Tower Dire. I catch shows at JAXX when possible... like the Iced Earth coming up!

Ahh, Jaxx, sweet Jaxx, home of white trash and hair rock. :lol: But thank goodness there's one club left around here that still has metal shows!

Yep, Evergrey :headbang: Hope this forum isnt too packed because the people that seem to have assembled here are pretty easy going and coo. Look forward to posting here.

toffe nick heb je! =P
Going to see Evergrey too, this april, in Biebob?
I'm definately going, missed them twice already..and boy, was i sick about that..
anyways, i hope they're gonna kick some ass...see ya in biebob..hopefully!

xxx Iris xxx
P.S. waar woon je? Ik kom uit Tilburg...

Yeah, great... Just what I needed... More great band boards...:p

Will I ever get done with my exam?

Nahh...

-phyros (ramblings, ramblings)

Originally posted by Iris
toffe nick heb je! =P
Going to see Evergrey too, this april, in Biebob?
I'm definately going, missed them twice already..and boy, was i sick about that..
anyways, i hope they're gonna kick some ass...see ya in biebob..hopefully!

xxx Iris xxx
P.S. waar woon je? Ik kom uit Tilburg...

:( :( :( :(

Can't express my sad feelings about missing them this time now they're headlining. Zoetermeer is only 20km from my place and i won't be able to see them this time. Still can't get it why we had to plan a long weekend out at this time, well it was planned months and months back so that's an excuse.

Glad Tom is still in Sweden, i know he would kick my butt for not showing up at one of the gigs.

Henk

-----------
die 20km is de afstand naar Alphen a/d Rijn.

www.havermout.com
www.seismicradio.com

Originally posted by Havermout

:( :( :( :(

Can't express my sad feelings about missing them this time now they're headlining. Zoetermeer is only 20km from my place and i won't be able to see them this time. Still can't get it why we had to plan a long weekend out at this time, well it was planned months and months back so that's an excuse.

Glad Tom is still in Sweden, i know he would kick my butt for not showing up at one of the gigs.

Henk

-----------
die 20km is de afstand naar Alphen a/d Rijn.

www.havermout.com
www.seismicradio.com

Hey Henk that's sad man! We'll be thinking of ya alright ?

Maybe next time

Henri

Great idea, Deron! Did you mention this on the Symphony X list, I know you mentioned taking the duties for the official site. If you haven't mentioned the forum I say go for it you'd pick up quite a few people. Of course, be careful with the spam. ;-)

Brian <mockingbri on SyX list>