Welcome

This board has the potential to be great, no doubt. Finally went through the trouble to register at Ultimatemetal, but it'll most likely be worth it.

Some of you might remember me posting on the old (well, the old new actually) board - although I have a feeling I'm going to be more active here, if time allows it.

P.S. What's this? A metal smiley! :headbang: And one of the devil! :devil: Sweet!

Ok, let's try:)
Nice to see people I haven't been reading for a long while...but I wonder...will all the people keep up their old login names???

Mhn..kind of weird:rolleyes:

I wouldnt dare to compare DT and Opeth that is just beyond mortals to compare such bands :devil:
Great to see so many faces already here this forum its much much usable than the old one...Nice

yep, I actually wouldn't call Opeth "melodic" and of course they're great but behind dark tranquillity...
but hey! as a guy showed me one time. discussing on internet is like playing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded, so I won't argue ;P
cheers
fv

Originally posted by Misanthrope
I wouldnt dare to compare DT and Opeth that is just beyond mortals to compare such bands :devil:
Great to see so many faces already here this forum its much much usable than the old one...Nice

ok but i will dare, opeth all the way.:D , sorry to upset you.

ok, but how come dt are my favourite band i can't even _stand_ opeth? it's not as if i don't listen to heavier stuff (shameful as it is, i suppose i'm into metal stuff since 1991 or so... sniff)...
so guess. why don't i like opeth? why do i find 'my arms your hearse' a totally boring album.

high prizes for those who find out (mind you, i don't really know) ;)

rahvin.

Ah, welcome, welcome! A new board for Dark Tranquillity. Good of Niklas to keep the black-greyish layout. It fits DT perfectly after. But this board really has more features and seems quite convenient. Hopefully new people will post here, just as Niklas has intended. The old DT board used to run dry every once in a while.

A big hello to everyone I recognize from the old DT board! :D

Oh God! This new forum kick some serious ASS!!!
There are the wildest Icon I've ever see!!!
:eek:mg True Metal Forum At Last!!! :rock

kittenspam.jpg