Well, this is a bastard.

-Gavin- said:
My throat is fucked, swollen up and i have a tiny airspace. It hurts like shit when i swallow and i can't sleep due to it.

I realise it's a strain of a dickhead flu virus flying round, so if anyone's had this..how long did it last and what did you do?

I'm communicating by pen and paper... :(

Dude.. I know what your talking abuot, and the only thing i can reccomend is Lemons.. Im not even joking. whenever i have a sore throat or some type of infection in there i just drink a shot or two of lemon juice every hour or so and it kills the infection quite well. It may burn, but you know what they say.. No pain no gain!

Final_Product said:
HOT TODDY!

Ha, suggested this last night, they're so vile and make me wanna chuck up and don't seem to do anything for you except make you too pissed to care about your sore throat. But yeah, like someone said.. penicillin (not sure how to spell it) cause you my friend, have tonsilitis. :p

edit: or aids..

drakkar_anni said:
Ha, suggested this last night, they're so vile and make me wanna chuck up and don't seem to do anything for you except make you too pissed to care about your sore throat. But yeah, like someone said.. penicillin (not sure how to spell it) cause you my friend, have tonsilitis. :p

edit: or aids..

Its a scottish thing, i guess.

i had it and my epiglotus (dangly thing at the back of your mouth) got so swollen that i was choking.

get tea with echaneasa(SP?) eat lots of carbs and drink tooooooooooons of fluids. if you grow boobs gav then take pics! cuz i bet your sexxy with a rack... get well soon bro

gal-GRT.jpg

Pure, concentrated liquid crack.