Well, what is this I see coming up in June at Jaxx?

SkiBumMSP

Apr 4, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I went and checked out the Jaxx site to see if anything interesting is coming up (as well as one of my friends called me up to tell me about it).

Division will be fronting Doro! That is going to be friggan kick-ass!

Well, obviously, when tickets become available, I'll be sure to get one from you guys!

Heh - Tony didn't even tell me he added us to the page yet - I'm always the last to know. :lol:

I'm looking forward to it. There will also be some new tunes, I suspect, since the new disc should be recorded by then, unless something goes horribly awry...

Hmm... intersting.

Maybe I spoketh to soon. I've went and checked the Jaxx site again, and they took Division back off the play-bill for the Doro show.

I guess it is not confirmed yet if you guys are actually playing that show. I hope you guys are, especially since I've not seen you guys play for awhile (that Zero Hour night was kick-ass. I've not had that much fun at a metal show in a long time!).

Matt and I are probably going to come out for this, we'll let one of you guys know about tickets and whatnot. If Jay ever calls me back Im hoping we'll get on either Kamelot or Sonata Arcitca (or both if we're lucky).

We're on it. There was something else we had already committed to that fell through, then didn't, then finally did, so Doro's a go.

I've just noticed that you guys are going to be playing with Kamelot as well! That is friggan cool! I'll have to get tickets for that one from you guys as well!

What sucks for me is that I will not be able to go to the Sonata Arctica show, since I'll be leaving for Atlanta that evening. Oh well, at least i'll get to see tham at ProgPower, though!

Talked to Jay today, we're confirmed to play first at Kamelot, and we have the opening slot for Sonata Arcitca (one national act pending) :kickass:

I'm surprised we haven't played together yet, since there is only one place to play around here. :Spin:

When is your next show? I haven't seen you guys in a while.

Kamelot :lol:

So far anyway. We've been slacking on shows lately, writing new material and such though to make up for it.