We're all going to hell

Wenny and my mum blocked him, so he opened up a new Facebook account. He sent my mum a friend request - does he really think she'd accept?! He also added some of Wenny's friends as friends. Weeeiiird.

A Christian Wen works with sent him a long message telling him he's full of shit. Hardly responded at all though.

I think it is about time for a revised translation of the bible that finally realises the subtle distinction between (and I paraphrase) 'go out and preach the word of god' and 'go out and preach the word of god, but don't be an annoying fuck about it or you too shall go to hell'.

4chanchristianity.png

I love how in your transcription you refer to him as "Wacko" haha.
I also love his line "He will be going to a bad place which is not very good." He sounds a bit mentally challenged. Poor guy..

If hell is where heavy metal fans go then that's gonna be a hell of a lot (pardon the pun haha) more fun partying with dead rock stars & headbangers than hangin' about in heaven with him. That would be a bad place which is not very good.

:) Good point!

:lol: at that bible story too!

I reckon the guy is a bit mentally challenged. He just sent me a friend request, saying "Hi Rob! Can i ask why you like Heavy Metal noise bcoz it aint music? How do you feel after listening to it? I'm curious to know?".

Wacko: "Hi Rob! Can i ask why you like Heavy Metal noise bcoz it aint music? How do you feel after listening to it? I'm curious to know?"

Rob: "It makes me feel dirty. Do you like to feel dirty? Can you send me a photo of yourself?"

Sorted.

Hah and so it continues:

Me: Are you a mentalist? Heavy metal makes me feel excellent, thanks very much. Why are you adding Wenny's friends as friends on Facebook?

Wacko: How can it make you feel excellent. In what way? Its just a very load noise on a guitar. Is Wenny upset about it? Do they listen to the same garbage? If they dont like it they should tell me?

Wacko: I dont believe Heavy Metal is good to listen to at all. So i'm right to not have you or Wenny as a friend? I dont believe what you're telling me about the music you listen to. It doesn't make you excellent. If it contains bad lyrics it is bad for you.

Wacko: Look how it has made you act & look?

Me: No mirrors at your place then?

Wacko: I'm going to stop Wenny from taking her friends to hell with you,her, your son,& some of your family. I'm on a soul saving mission. Her friends wont want to go where you & her are going. I need to get the lyrics of the songs you & your wife listen to. I want to prove you wrong Rob.

Wacko: Does Wenny want to take her friends with her when she dies? I'm going to try very hard to stop her. Her friends must be mad to go where you & your family are going?

Wacko: Wenny is not going to take her friends to hell with her ok.

--------------------

Hmmm I'm just glad he doesn't know where we live.

How many times can you report him before they do something about it? This bit sounds like a threat from a religious nutjob.

I'm going to stop Wenny from taking her friends to hell with you,her, your son,& some of your family. I'm on a soul saving mission. Her friends wont want to go where you & her are going.

Yeah I know, I dunno what he means by that. Hopefully he's restricting his efforts to Facebook. I'm not sure what it takes for them to take some sort of action.

Haha thanks Terry!

I told him that Dave Mustaine thanks god in his album covers, so now he's investigating Megadeth to see if they're satanic like all the other bands. :lol: Reckons his girlfriend (imaginary?) is from the US so she can help.

Just shoot him Lyrics from The Chariot and Zao, heavy 'racket' :lol:

And a solid g'day on Facebook Tez, don't be alarmed I don't go there often enough to care about it

Wacko: I'm 100% sure of your destiny after you die Rob. It isn't heaven. I'll let you find out for yourself. Megadeth is a satanic band as well. No Metal band is Christian. They say their Christian to fool listeners of their music. I'm going to contact the band myself via their website. I'm going to find out more details about them. No child of mine is gioing to listen to satanic rubbish.

Moi: Haha man, all I can say is if you think Megadeth are satanic you're an idiot.

-------

At the moment by engaging him in these stupid conversations it seems like it stops him hassling other people. I'll play it by ear...