We're all going to hell

Think I might do so if he writes again! Here's the response this evening:

Oh well! Its your destiny in your hands. You want to go where you're heading towards. Get Wenny to be heavily involved in your music so you can both end up together in the same place? She says she loves you so much so she can end up with you. It aint going to be Heaven because i know that for sure. I'm aiming for Heaven but you & Wenny are not. So stick to your garbage so you can get to your desired destination which isn't Heaven. Jesus is my idol not Heavy Metal garbage. There is going to be a lot of people in the same place as you & Wenny so dont feel too bad. I hope that i'm not one of them. You dont love Jesus because you worship the music you love more than him. YOu cant have your foot in both camps. You either worship satan which you do or Jesus which you dont. So there is the answer to your destination. You have the power to change it or suffer. Its in your hands now. If you think i'm an idiot you'll find out who really is an idiot after you die. You cant change your destination after you die. We all have the chance to do it while we're alive. Satan or Jesus. You chose Satan. I chose Jesus. Do you still think i'm an idiot now? Oh well. Bye for now.

----------

What amuses me is that I don't even believe in Satan.

Save his soul with Metal, and remind him Jesus doesn't want to be idolised, in fact I am pretty sure that is against the code of Jesus, any idolization of ANY religious figure is a bad thing in the bible, which is God's word (supposedly)

The man is a freak, start sending him soundbites of Carcass and Cannibal Corpse

Good point Southy - you'd know more about it that he would.

I'm thinking I might send him a link to lemonparty dot org. He'd like that.

It does sound like heaven would have some pretty boring people in it, so I'd better make it my personal crusade to stop him and his friend and family from going there.

Yeah if people and fish can coexist peacefully, I dunno why christians and satanists can't. I'll see if he keeps writing loopy stuff I'll get the coppers on speed dial.

Heaven isn't even a real place. It's just an ideal, and as such, it's unattainable no matter how good and pure you may be. Even it was, can you imagine a more boring existence than sitting around doing nothing but basking in the glory of God for the rest of Eternity? These idiots can't even conceive how long "Eternity" is. Eternity means "forever". That's a fucking loooooong time. If anyone really thought about it, would you really, really want to just sit around doing fuckall forever? Most people get bored just waiting for a train to come.

Actually I think I might have to in my next post! :lol:

Here's the most recent activity. He sends lots of unanswered messages!

------------------------------

Wacko: If Megadeth is a Christian Band why doesn't have a Skull for a logo?

Wacko: No Christian Band calls themself Megadeth?

Wacko: You've been sucked in bad. Megadeth is 100% Satanic. Not Christian at all. I just found out from their website. I wont listen to their garbage. They're liars. They're an evil Heavy Metal band posing as Christians. I just hope they're not the antichrist that the Bible talks about. They could well be from the lies they tell people like you & others that believe them. You believe their lies. Shame on you Rob. Oh well you want to believe the lies. I'm glad i never met you. God wants me to be with decent people not idiots that believe idiots. Wenny wants to end up where you end up so get her into satanic music so she can be there with you. She's just as silly as you. Bye now.

Wacko: Why does the band have a Skull for a logo if its Christian? Its because they're not Christian at all. They're lying to themselves & stupid people who listen to their stupid noise on guitar.

Wacko: Oh well. I think i'm wasting my time on you. You want the destination you chose. It isn't Heaven.

Moi: Haha this is hilarious. You must be the stupidest fucker who ever lived if you think that band's satanic!

You should def put him onto a host of Christian metal bands, Deliverance, Mortification, Paramaecium, Seventh Angel, Crucifier actually come to think of it you should put him on to Vengeance, now kown as Vengeance Rising as Roger Martinez has rennounced his faith, lol.

Sounds like he won't even entertain the thought of a band being Christian, let alone listen to them. There's no helping this guy.

I just copied and pasted what you wrote, Brian, and this came back:

Where is God now then if there is no heaven? Satan has really screwed your mind. You're sadly mistaken if thats what you think of Heaven. Its definately a real place. i think i have to ternminate this because i'm getting nowhere with you. I wonder if your wife knows about heaven? I'll be shutting this facebook account down after i get your next message so i dont have to put up with your stupidity about heaven. Its much better than being in hell.

--------

Hurrah, almost mission accomplished!

I just copied and pasted what you wrote, Brian, and this came back:

Where is God now then if there is no heaven? Satan has really screwed your mind. You're sadly mistaken if thats what you think of Heaven. Its definately a real place. i think i have to ternminate this because i'm getting nowhere with you. I wonder if your wife knows about heaven? I'll be shutting this facebook account down after i get your next message so i dont have to put up with your stupidity about heaven. Its much better than being in hell.

--------

Hurrah, almost mission accomplished!

I wonder if he has been posting on a Christian message board somewhere about his satanic stalker.