We've Come for You All

Lycanthrope

Mar 25, 2003
MD, USA
I was wondering who here has the new Anthrax and what they think of it. I've dl'd a few tracks and like what I've heard so far. Is it worth picking up? I'll admit, I'm a little out of touch with Anthrax's newer stuff. I've been a fan of their's since 'Spreading the Disease', but began to lose interest after 'State of Euphoria'. I didn't care much for 'Persistence of Time' (although it had a few killer tracks) or '...White Noise'. I just recently got 'Stomp 442' and thought it was pretty good, so now I'm curious about this new one.
Any input is appreciated. :)

oh dude, i feel you, im not big on stomp 442/volume 8, but this is a fucking return my man! go pick it up today, my fav cd of 2k3, im a poet and i didnt know it.

Lycanthrope said:
I was wondering who here has the new Anthrax and what they think of it. I've dl'd a few tracks and like what I've heard so far. Is it worth picking up? I'll admit, I'm a little out of touch with Anthrax's newer stuff. I've been a fan of their's since 'Spreading the Disease', but began to lose interest after 'State of Euphoria'. I didn't care much for 'Persistence of Time' (although it had a few killer tracks) or '...White Noise'. I just recently got 'Stomp 442' and thought it was pretty good, so now I'm curious about this new one.
Any input is appreciated. :)

Go out and BUY it right now It rocks And After you buy that Buy OverKill KillBox13 These are the 2 Best Albums Of 2003 The overkill is better than the anthrax That says alot

blakmetalemp said:
Best album they have done with John Bush! !:headbang:

Dude your almost right Sound of White Noise Is the best in my mind
headbob.gif

Ok, I'm convinced. I've heard nothing but positives about this cd. Sounds like a worthy investment.
I'll be layin' down the duckets for it this week! :cool:
Thanks, guys. :D