what a day. what a mess...PART II- chromie's demise

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
today chrome tripped over a garbage bag with a sharp can lid in it and sliced his foot real bad!:OMG: i was in the shower when it happened and as soon as i turned the water off, his mom knocked on the door and told me. she couldn't bear to look at it, so i had to clean and wrap it. then his dad came home and we took him to a clinic, where he got 13 stitches! 13! now he's hobbling about on a crutch. and he wants you all to know that pics will be coming :heh:

this one time, in 5th grade.... i got hit in the head by a flying stick, and i started bleeding perfusely (and swearing perfusely, i was the most foulmouther little kid ever)... i had to get this big bandage around my head... my dad said i looked like a civil war veteran. but it was cool because i had blood all over my pants and stuff
thats my story

Max's original story...

Wolftribe said:
this one time, in 5th grade.... i got hit in the head by a flying stick, and i started bleeding perfusely (and swearing perfusely, i was the most foulmouther little kid ever)... i had to get this big bandage around my head... my dad said i looked like a civil war veteran. but it was cool because i had blood all over my pants and stuff
thats my story

Max's story (as edited by Steve to be more historically and linguistically accurate)

Wolftribe said:
This one time, (at band camp) in 5th grade... I got hit in the head by a flying stick, and I started bleeding PROFUSELY (and swearing PROFUSELY, I was the most FOULMOUTHED little kid ever)... I had to get this big bandage around my head... my dad said I looked like a Civil War veteran. But it was cool because I had blood all over my pants and stuff (which really came from me having my first period).

Afterwards I went back to band camp and stuck a flute up my pussy

yah karen he's okay except he was in alot of pain before the lidacaine shots at the doctor's office. and he'll probably be in alot of pain tomorrow. but he should be able to walk around by thursday. haha poor poopy, while we were waiting to go to the doctor he was laying on the couch looking like he was in labor, squeezing my hand so hard i was expecting baby squids to shoot out from somewhere! but its been a rough couple of days lol....what tomorrow i wonder...

tell him i said i wish him well !

here's a "get well soon" toy for him

axtoy.jpg