What AA Song Would You Most Like To See on a new Guitar Hero Game?

chaos-wolf

New Metal Member
Jun 5, 2007
I was just wondering what you all thought what song would be the most fun to have on a new Guitar Hero game,....

I'm thinking Pursuit Of Vikings,....it's a fun song, and alot of people can already play it for reals....
but i don't really know how'd they cordinate the dots,....< ___ < hmm...

Also, One Thousand Years Of Oppression would be a nice song to have,....just don't know how well that'd fly....

What Do You Guys Think?

man I wonder how they would do the alternate picking :lol: :lol:

me too, they could probably convigure it where you can move the strum bar up and down,...but it would have to tell the people who've never heard/actually played the song to alternate pick,....

me too, they could probably convigure it where you can move the strum bar up and down,...but it would have to tell the people who've never heard/actually played the song to alternate pick,....

haha still it would be a fucking workout.

I say God His Son and Holy Whore. No particular reason.

Also the title would likely scare people.

The Last with the Pagan Blood, you kick ass for four minutes than really have to get on it.

I don't think viking death metal and tiny little plastic-guitars work together very well ... it's like joining a biker-gang with a kids tricycle (although I admit that it takes a lot of guts to try that) :D