What AA Song Would You Most Like To See on a new Guitar Hero Game?

I think there is a way to do it now. I know someone who someone has his PS2 connected to his comp and he has a program where you can program songs into the game and play them. Might be hard to program a AA song tho.

People have programmed crazier shit. AA is kinda on the simple side in terms of actual finger movement although it would be hard as fuck to alternate pick on a plastic guitar for the whole song. The actual notes would be pretty boring though.

For the stabwounds in our backs would be so much fun. before they realise the song has started, its already halfway. That song just goes so fast :|. I cal follow for some time but then my arm start to protest so I have to stop.

Friends of The Suncross! Deffinetly Friends of The Suncross.. not just because it has an awsome guitar line, but because it's one of my favorite songs!

Cry of The Blackbirds, Pursuit of Vikings, Death in Fire, Victorious March, or Gods of War Arise.

I think there is a way to do it now. I know someone who someone has his PS2 connected to his comp and he has a program where you can program songs into the game and play them. Might be hard to program a AA song tho.

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3592

A bit of work plus you have to have your ps2 modded already, but possibly worth it if you really want to see an AA song played on GH.

Cry of the Blackbirds, Masters of War, Death in Fire, Valhall Awaits Me... any would be sweet on the upcoming GH.

I think sorrow throughout the nine worlds would be pretty damned awsome on gh or the pc version where you use the keyboard :)