What about Anthrax???

dutchy said:
Thanx !! I can handle it, but I feel real bad for my dad,we just have to wait and see. My mom lost her sister a couple a years back, same thing!
Holy shit dude...I feel for you:oops:

dutchy said:
Keep it up Scott!!! I feel youre pain!! just got back from my parents andfound out that my mom needs breast amputation because of C!!
sympathies to you dutchy , i just hope that my wife( 17 weeks pregnant ) never suffers what your mom went through but i lost my father due to cancer and it spread all over his body . ( cancer , not breast cancer ) but it was a nightmare 4 me i wont go into the details but i will say this . no-one deserves such an inhumane death .

dutchy said:
Keep it up Scott!!! I feel youre pain!! just got back from my parents andfound out that my mom needs breast amputation because of C!!
sympathies to you dutchy , i just hope that my wife( 17 weeks pregnant ) never suffers what your mom went through but i lost my father due to cancer and it spread all over his body . ( cancer , not breast cancer ) but it was a nightmare 4 me i wont go into the details but i will say this . no-one deserves such an inhumane death . best wishes to your mom that she kicks the shit out of this c'

Tough times ahead Dutchy, but stay strong and hang in there, man. Good luck.

good news from the front!!! it appears that the C is a good one and they don't need to remove the breast, just a minor operation, and she will be under strict supervison every 2 months!!! I'm sorry if i upset you all with this story, but things were lookin real bad last wednesday and it appears that the docters were to hasty with theire conclusions!!