What about PAIN??

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM

untruly evil
Dec 19, 2002
Mexico
www.gardenian.8m.com
This is my first "aventure" on the Hyocrisy forum...

SO i wanted to ask you all a question..

Whats your opinon about PAIN??.. do you like, do you hate it... do you think it would be better with some Hypocrisy vocals (I DO!!!)..

So.. whats your opinion??

I think Pain has some pretty cool shit, although it's nearly impossible to find anything in my area to buy by them. My bassist did get one of their newer if not the newest cd by them and I was kinda impressed by the way they sound.
If you get a chance, check out their tune Shut You Mouth, and the video for it. It's pretty damn cool to say the least.

Pain kicks ass. I don't think Peter's Hypocrisy vocals would fit very well, but he does do some screaming on the first release.

By the way, there are opinions on Pain all over this forum, you can search for them. ;)

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:
This is my first "aventure" on the Hyocrisy forum...

SO i wanted to ask you all a question..

Whats your opinon about PAIN??.. do you like, do you hate it... do you think it would be better with some Hypocrisy vocals (I DO!!!)..

So.. whats your opinion??

Pain is very very good!! I love both, Hypo and Pain, over anything.
Some screams could fit in to Pain... but I think that the clean voice is one main thing in Pain.
I just can´t wait ´till next year....

NAD said:
Pain kicks ass. I don't think Peter's Hypocrisy vocals would fit very well, but he does do some screaming on the first release.
i prefer rebirth , it features some fucking amazing choruses (pain's main advantage, imo :Spin: ) ...

@nad
leng tch'e kicks some fucking ass! !:kickass::D
still waiting for their 2nd album, but they won't send it, fuck *g*

I just got the promo for the new Leng Tch'e two days ago, and it fucking ROCKS!!! Some of the best grindcore I've heard in years! Look for a review at Royal Carnage in a few weeks! :kickass:

i've just wrote a mail to them :D
when they sended me the death by a thousand cuts album, they added a cool handwritten note in the letter, that's real underground and it kicks ass! :Spin:

Definitely cool man, I love it when bands really care about the fans. Hypocrisy sure seems to, when I saw them live last summer Peter couldn't thank the crowd enough!

I like Pain very much as well, seen them live twice I think it is and got the three official albums.

Can even say that were it not for Pain, I might not have started listening to Hypocrisy...