what are the tempatures in there?

PRauhala

yeah.. Miles
Feb 11, 2004
Finland, Vimpeli
this is maybe the stupidest thread ever but im just wondering. in finland allmost whole summer have been raining but now every day have been +30?! strange..

We've been mild this year in Albuquerque. We typically have a good stretch of days over 100°, but we have yet to hit that mark this year. We're still mired in a five-year drought though. But we've had good monsoonal moisture this year. Hopefully, we'll get out of the drought in a couple years. It sucks. It's nice to have the lower temps this year though (in the 90's). I think the high for today was predicted to be 88°F.

Hasn't Houston been flooding a bit this year? Care to ship us some of that water?

It's been bloody hot in Cincinnati but cooled off this week. It was about 75 today, tops, and 55 this morning. I like it like that.

been pretty mild here in cleveland. i only remember a few very hot days towards the beginning of summer. a lot of rain this summer too.

its been damn hot up here in the freezer... high 70's-low/mid 80's and that just aint right!!! i keep telling the weather people on tv that if i wanted hot/humid weather that i would move back to aussieland, but they just dont listen at me, lol!!

speaking of Aussieland, here its WINTER, and every day is about 25C (whats that, about 75F?), last weekend I spent less than 2 hours in the sun and got a sunburn, also its dry and doesnt rain at all this time of year (perfect weather actually except for the farmers). In summer it will get to about 40C (100-105F?) on average and extremely humid (which kinda sucks but thats what airconditioners are for).

I have a penpal in Melbourne and he told me that there's a severe drought in Australia, which I guess is logical since most of the land is desert.

Here in New York City, there hasn't been a heat wave all summer (3+ consecutive days of 90 degree weather, or in the low 30's C). While this sounds nice, it has been disgustingly humid. Underground train stations have no ventilation at all and they are torrid and stinky. Yuck!

It's around 30° Celsius here in Germany. The good thing is, that the wind is in the east, which means we're getting warm yet dry, continental air from russia and that makes the heat tolerable.

We're having a tipical winter( for tropical country, of course ) here in Southeast of Brazil. Today's raining a lot and it must be more or less 16 degrees

SilentRealm said:
speaking of Aussieland, here its WINTER, and every day is about 25C (whats that, about 75F?), last weekend I spent less than 2 hours in the sun and got a sunburn, also its dry and doesnt rain at all this time of year (perfect weather actually except for the farmers). In summer it will get to about 40C (100-105F?) on average and extremely humid (which kinda sucks but thats what airconditioners are for).
my mum said its been pissing down with rain where she's at (murray bridge, an hour out of adelaide) for the past couple of days, so hopefully some of the farmers in the area are benefitting as well.

and your temperature conversions are pretty good :)

SR wrote

Its fucking cold in Canberra :bah:

Today we topped out at about 105 degrees F (40.6 C) here in Tucson, Arizona. The hottest place in Arizona was Bullhead City, which made it to the toasty temperature of 117 degrees F (47.2 C).

I love the heat, so I'm fine. Give me the blazing sun, cactus, sand, lizards, great Mexican food, beautiful sunsets, and some of the coolest lightning in the world, and I'm a happy boy!

I'm just dreading the winter when our highs drop to a chilly 80 F (26.7 C). :)

It's damn hot here in San Antonio, and humid too. It's gonna be hot for a long time coming. I need to go to Scandanavia for the summers.

Hyoukinmono said:
Today we topped out at about 105 degrees F (40.6 C) here in Tucson, Arizona. The hottest place in Arizona was Bullhead City, which made it to the toasty temperature of 117 degrees F (47.2 C).

I love the heat, so I'm fine. Give me the blazing sun, cactus, sand, lizards, great Mexican food, beautiful sunsets, and some of the coolest lightning in the world, and I'm a happy boy!

I'm just dreading the winter when our highs drop to a chilly 80 F (26.7 C). :)

:ill: I think I would burn alive with such high temperatures. I can't resist temperatures above the 30 C.