what are the tempatures in there?

around the seventies here. Suppose to get hotter later in the weak with lots of humidity. Woopty frickin DOO!

SilentRealm said:
wow you like it cold dont you!! I couldnt handle that weather.

sucked in!!! :p
its not that i like cold... i just hate hot :D , i can always put another shirt, but when i have no shirt there is no alternative, i have to suffer

Medusa's eyes said:
:ill: I think I would burn alive with such high temperatures. I can't resist temperatures above the 30 C.
People usually don't have such a hard time with it from their second summer here on. If you don't stay in a cold, air-conditioned environment all the time your body acclimates to a certain point. There is also a right way and a wrong way to dress, a certain amount of water to drink, a right way to eat, and all that in the desert. If you learn those things, it's really pretty comfortable.

Of course, in the monsoon season (right now) when it gets humid it can be harder to cool off. It rains for a while, and when it stops, the sun heats the moisture in the air! The great thing about the monsoon season, though, is the lightning. Some of the best lightning storms in the world! Even the coolest metal show I've seen can't beat them. :headbang:

Hyoukinmono said:
People usually don't have such a hard time with it from their second summer here on. If you don't stay in a cold, air-conditioned environment all the time your body acclimates to a certain point. There is also a right way and a wrong way to dress, a certain amount of water to drink, a right way to eat, and all that in the desert. If you learn those things, it's really pretty comfortable.
not necessarily... i spent 40 years in aussieland... and i absolutely detest the heat... be it dry arid heat or hot humid heat. there really does come a point where the body just cant handle it any longer and my limit was years ago. give me the cold of alaska any day...

I don't like summer anymore because here is so strange weather in that season. When it's sunny it's always over 32C , but when it's raining (tunderstorms,strong winds ALWAYS :hotjump: ) it's bearly 25C! That low temperature is too cold in summer for this part of Europe.
I saw on TV that in Saturday some wery strong storm hit Belgrade after wery hot sunny days and the temperature fall from 36C to 24C!! :confused: I also saw on TV about some hurricane in Florida.
Anyway the weather today (24.8.2004.) is cool. :)

:wave:

It's been a great summer here in the desert southwest. We've had a great monsoon season and we have yet to hit 100°F (~38°C). We've spent much of the summer in the 80's, which is awesome, in my book. Hopefully, we'll get a great winter of snowfall, particularly in the northern parts of the state, so we can finally start seeing an end to this drought we've been mired in for the past five years.

My hops didn't do too well this year though - pretty low yield after a very strong start. Damn!