what are ya listenin at?

Recently I've often listened to:

Slayer - Reign In Blood/Seasons In The Abyss (well, they're two classics, what should I say?)
In Extremo - Verehrt Und Angespien (EXCELLENT Folk Metal from Germany!!!)

i haven't listened to the new ABSU album, but what a fucking great band!, classic!

i'll search for the new one

This is what I've listened to in June:

1, Gojira - The Way all the Flesh
2. Hypocrisy - The Arrival
3. Depeche Mode - Sounds of the Universe (deluxe box set disc 2)
4. Amorphis - Skyfolger
5. Satyricon - The Age of Nero
6. Hypocrisy - Catch 22
7. Pain - Nothing reamins the Same
8. Union - The Blue Room
9. Soulfallen - World Expiration
10. Danzig - 4

Currently listening to the self-titled Hypocrisy album. I can't decide which I like the most out of Arrival, Virus, or this one, which I've only recently got...

Other than that I am absolutely thrashing Wolves in the Throne Room, Enslaved and Drudkh at the moment.

2 new tunes to listen to :

NEW VADER SONG

and

NEW BEHEMOTH SONG

both available on their myspace

Vader song is meh but the Behemoth song ROCKS LIKE FUCK

now we can found the new behemoths album... and kick-ass to hell and back!! shit what a fucking great album man... really

and i didn't know anything about a new vader album, i'll listen to the new song :kickass:

toally stuck on Old Man's Child lately
I hate myself for only discovering Galder's baby lately

Death/Black at its BEST

guitarwise, its too good to be only considered black metal, Galder goes further than he does in Dimmu with OMC.

In Defiance of existence is EASILY one of the best 10 albums I heard in my life

still stuck on Old man's child, more addictive than cocaine!

also been spinning a lot of Hypocrisy lately, news about extreme divinity really brought the hype back!

apart from that, Gojira, Augury, Graveworm, NoFX....yeah

oh, and FUCKING Ulcerate - everything is fire

Fuck Yeah, EIF rules hard, one of the best albums this year, listening with headphones loud is so fucking great, maybe I can see them live at the Nile tour, if I drive 15 hours by train, because the fucking tour only doesn't come to austria;

been listening to a lot of Fuck the facts, especially Disgorge Mexico, also Sickening Horror again (yay new album on 21. August)

amorphis - tales from the thousand lakes

belphegor - necrodemon terrorsathan

odium - the sad realm of the stars... please listen to this cd... fuckin awesome!!!
http://www.myspace.com/odiumhell

the professionals - s/t... for those who like the sex pistols... this band is from steve jones (guitar) and paul cook (drums)... a little more melodic

Last edited by a moderator: