What are you doing at this moment?

IM FUCKING LISTENING TO FUCKING BENEATH THE MASSACRE(KICK ASS BAND FROM MONTREAL!!!!!,THEYRE GETTING BIGGER THAN EVER RIGHT NOW =)) AND THINKING OF PLAYING GUITAR :p

I'm watching the epic thunder storm outside, thinking about how lucky I am to only have to walk one block with my laptop in this heaven. I'm also thinking about how I'm gonna have to run to the store for some chocolate later.

I'm still wondering who I am, where I come from and where I'm going... hmm, nah, not really.

I'm only writing, a lot... Uni's homeworks, yeah, let's call it this way... Uni's homeworks at this time, yeah: I only can do it... loserrrr!!!!

listening to The End Of This Chapter by Sonata Arctica and thinking the best and most convincing way to tell the stubborn mate I have as 2nd guitar in my band that we're going to play in A while I fight with my computer which every day works worse than the previous,LOL.

oh, Erni - really good idea of thread! Don't be nervous about language grammar - when people want, they understand)
At this moment I am sitting with sleeping eyes nearly my notebook and try to kit my thinks to write new song. so...

I should be doing something....i just don't know what.

OOh I know, I'll study about the skeletal, cardiac and smooth muscles,yayH!