What are you doing at this moment?

For a start yes being at college does suck and secondly you probably only think they suck because you don't understand them :p

Anyway lesson time. See you all later :wave:

Sorry but what is there to understand about SOAD? Armenian Complaintcore shit.

Famous "Deep" SOAD lyrics

* DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER DIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER
* Hey man! Look at me rockin' out, I'm on the radiooooooo,
* Everybody, everybody, everybody living now, everybody, everybody, everybody fucks.
* Don't you ever get stuck in the sky?
* Little men, big guns, pointed at our heads.
* People are always trying to suck out my motherfucking brains.
* BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! ...
* Trampling a shrink, Bleeding in a sink Hallelujah wink , Getting on the brink Just your mother's HO
* Justified Candy! Brandy for the nerves, Eloquence belongs, To the conqueror.
* Sweet berries ready for two ghosts are no different than you. Ghosts are now waiting for you.
* Banana banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie!
* What a splendid pie! Pizza pizza pie!
* When I became the sun, I shone light into the man's heart.
* ANNE FRANK, OLD SCHOOL, HOLLYWOOD, BOOM! my pals COCK BALLS!!
* Peter Piper picked a pepper piper brain, petey peter piper pepper WHY?! I-E-A-I-A-I-O. Affirm-i-shad, shi-shi-shi-shi-sherm, affirm-i-shad, shi-shii-shi-shi-sherm-i-shad, pussy pepper WHY?! I-E-A-I-A-I-O.
* Standing in the sun I'm about to melt.
* My cock is much bigger than yours/MY COCK CAN WALK RIGHT THROUGH THE DOOR!!!
* CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR!
* It was the most quite very loneliesterest day of my life TO THE MAX
* POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO POGO (jump!)
* LOL LOL LOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!54@^^!!@!%!!!!!
* We're New Found Glory! OH shit! HAX!!!1
* Ode to Kurt Cobain........ Your dead.
* I hope your stepson doesn't eat the fish!
* 7 a.m. Morning. Not refering to the 7 a.m. night time. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! I am soo zaney! I'm soo zaney and cool! Yeah, fuck the government! Yeah, so where do I sign this contract with Clear Channel?
* Gonorrhea gorgonzola, single flies of clean feedings
* Chinese tricks and rooms with ghost of transvestite hooker dudes!
* my girl you know sometimes lashes out at me and then i just FUCKINGG KICK HER!!!! and then shes O.K! SSSSSUUUGGGAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!oneone!!!!!
* Shimmyshimmyshimmy,shank me thru the record door!!!
* DONT BE LATE FOR FUCKINN SCHOOL MOTHERFUCKR!!!
* they're doing something rather curious with the parts of the body in a way we dont fully understand.
* [sic]
* TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS

^bored in finland?:erk:

Fuckin' yes, I've had odd day. I slept the night very badly... I couldnt breathe that well because of I'm having a flu atm I think.. So, I couldn't sleep that well either... I slept around 1-2 hours or so, if even that...I woke up around at 11.20 or so... And then I drank just tea andsat on cpu/played guitar till 18.00 or something, suddenly rest of my family came home from shop, so I decided to eat something... And I ate 6 cookies lol. So then I tried to do something, so I grabbed up my guitar and I was so confused about how I felt still boring... I like guitar playing a lot and it was still boring, I have no idea why... From that I've just sat here trying to read forums/do stuff and talk with my m8s... But seems like none of them is on MSN or anything... And I really can't go even outside because of this damn flu :erk::erk::erk: And I'm being so FUCKING bored seriously:erk::erk:

Mehh sorry about possibly messy post...:loco: