What are you doing at this moment?

lately Eternity is fitting me better :)
It's wonderful, yeah... "Angelica" is special, to me.

When I'm in the mood I put on some Meshuggah. Never fails.
I agree, and I like them a lot too... expecially "Sane", lately.
EDIT: hmm, wait, maybe the mood you talked about is a lil' different from what mine was? :lol: :p I was kinda gloomy and all.

ps: why do you have the italian D'Alema as your avatar? Ohmygoodgod... hahah.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6573618 said:
ps: why do you have the italian D'Alema as your avatar? Ohmygoodgod... hahah.

So THAT's who he is! :lol:

I just think this is one of the funniest pics ever, and it makes it look like he's shocked by anything I post by the direction he's looking in.

Thanks alot by the way, I was busting my head trying to figure out the identity of this man who is my display pic for MSN, my avatar on UM and even my desktop background.

^Girls don't masturbate on Meshuggah! We don't masturbate at all.

Thanks alot by the way, I was busting my head trying to figure out the identity of this man who is my display pic for MSN, my avatar on UM and even my desktop background.

:lol: You're insane

^Heheh. :)

So THAT's who he is! :lol:

I just think this is one of the funniest pics ever, and it makes it look like he's shocked by anything I post by the direction he's looking in.

Hahah!! :lol: ...well, yeah, glad I revealed the truth to ya, then. Yay, today I did something good, I feel happy. :)

^What happened? I hope your mom doesn't feel bad... :(

About Msn... sorry, I really haven't used it lately, but I could log on soon... :) (not at the moment though due to some reasons).

^It's ok, I'm gonna go lay down and watch some t.v.

And hm well it's a long story, basically I was playing Halo 3 and I just heard everyone screaming "CALL 911" and I got up and found my mom like having this massive fuckign seizure. It was pretty scary :lol: Ambulance came and all that. So they kept her overnight to do tests and I guess they're admitting her to the hospital. She had another one last night the doctors said but I called her she sounded fine this morning. After I've slept I'll go visit her.

^Ah, I'm sorry... :( ...but nice to know she felt better this morning, I hope everything will be fine soon.

ps: ok, have some good rest and relax, you need it. :)