What are you doing at this moment?

^It's ok, I'm gonna go lay down and watch some t.v.

And hm well it's a long story, basically I was playing Halo 3 and I just heard everyone screaming "CALL 911" and I got up and found my mom like having this massive fuckign seizure. It was pretty scary :lol: Ambulance came and all that. So they kept her overnight to do tests and I guess they're admitting her to the hospital. She had another one last night the doctors said but I called her she sounded fine this morning. After I've slept I'll go visit her.

Ouch, good that she seems to be getting better. :)

^It's ok, I'm gonna go lay down and watch some t.v.

And hm well it's a long story, basically I was playing Halo 3 and I just heard everyone screaming "CALL 911" and I got up and found my mom like having this massive fuckign seizure. It was pretty scary :lol: Ambulance came and all that. So they kept her overnight to do tests and I guess they're admitting her to the hospital. She had another one last night the doctors said but I called her she sounded fine this morning. After I've slept I'll go visit her.

wow man...sorry to hear that----how's she doing this evening?? hope all is well damnit!!!!:saint:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6577217 said:
^You be happy with me, c'mon... ayeeeee!!!!! :headbang:

ps: hey, seriously... how is your mom? I hope today she is feeling better, Joe. :)

aw thank you. i saw her last night at the hospital. she's doing good, but they did a lot of tests and she has to stay for a few more days.