What are you doing at this moment?

Trying desperately to not scratch my tattoo, IT ITCHES SO BAD. Ah well, it's been a week now, not long till it's all nice and healed up.

Trying desperately to not scratch my tattoo, IT ITCHES SO BAD. Ah well, it's been a week now, not long till it's all nice and healed up.

4 weeks and it's almost completely healed.
you still wash it with cold water every few hours?that also helps against the itching. and use octenisept!

I'm going to view some flats in some minutes!

you still wash it with cold water every few hours?that also helps against the itching. and use octenisept!

I'm going to view some flats in some minutes!

Aye, just washing it every now and then and using this "Easytattoo Cream" stuff
body_piercing_jewellery_essentials_saline_cleaning_solutions_tools_easypiercing_tattoo_repair_cream_eyt02.jpg

Which is just some sort of vitamin cream that helps with healing and skin cell regeneration. Just waiting for the last view scabs to fall off now and then I can worry about it less.

Just basically sitting in my dad's computer chair on his computer listening to tunes from my iPod and staring into a dark corner lol. I'm pissed that my computer is fucked. I've tried reinstalling all the hardware and nothing is working. My guess is that the cpu has failed somehow, but I'm hesitant in buying a new one because it could also be my video card or mobo at this point. I really have no way to confirm though >_<

And deciding whether or not I should screw around with some fat guy's mind right now on msn...
you want to be inside/around a fat guy's mind? :erk:

i suggest he scratches it, the tat will become then evn more exclusive(?)
Just waiting for the last view scabs to fall off now
yummy
Dealing with Facebook's apparent lag. Odd that it takes five minutes instead of five seconds to change my headline..
:cry:

/rant,
i'm very okay if you should wonder