What are you doing at this moment?

Just listening to music, lookin' around the board...and dealing with occasional fuzzy eye-sight 'cause I should be sleeping now.

I've just got back to work properly after Download festival and Graspop the come down into reality is going to be a total mother fucker.

Uber depression; Booze is the answer.

Went to see "the hangover" last night though and it was AWESOME.

What are you doing in Bulgaria?

I just had this:
img1951q.jpg

Holidays are awesome indeed.

Yep, 2 times,once in Nesebar and in Sozopol.Its cool,food is cheap,pretty much everything is cheap,good places for parties,ppl are kind but i got bored of it,so im hoping to go in Greece this year.Comparing to sea in Turkey or Greece,Bulgaria sucks.

Sitting in a internet cafe, browsing cobot, at a hotel in Bulgaria.

Aren't you supposed to be in tha swimmingpool, eating icecream, go to stripclubs, pay the strippers, drink beer, do some more swimming, go to a WaterPark, rent a car, buy cheap stuff from foreign stalls, roadtrip with the rented car, island-hopping by boat........ instead of nerd infront of a computer?!? :rofl:

Aren't you supposed to be in tha swimmingpool, eating icecream, go to stripclubs, pay the strippers, drink beer, do some more swimming, go to a WaterPark, rent a car, buy cheap stuff from foreign stalls, roadtrip with the rented car, island-hopping by boat........ instead of nerd infront of a computer?!? :rofl:

Have you by any chance recently suffered severe head-trauma or prolonged oxygen deprivation?