What are you doing at this moment?

lül

i have hte ¨ on my keyboard so i can say ö ä ï ë ü if i want to. Same goes for the ñ ã, é ó à ù ô â etc etc

oh and ofc, æøå as separate keys. I thought all those were standard on all keyboards(not æøå), do you really have to go through the alt+numbers shit for special characters?

i have ç :(

also reading http://www.amazingsuperpowers.com
2009-06-15-The-Magic-Board-Game.png

Well, its raining and I should be leaving to work in 20 minutes. With my luck, it will be still raining. Im just spending time in the internet and trying tp think what I need with me in Ilosaari.

Im just spending time in the internet and trying tp think what I need with me in Ilosaari.

Same here...

My train leaves tomorrow to Joensuu and I've done nothing to pack up my things. And I don't even know what I should take with me!
They said that it will rain on friday. So we have build out tent in a god damn thunderstorm. That sounds so fucking great that I think I'm gonna kill myself in there... And saturday will be hot and sunny.
I hate these Finland's summers, you can't never know when it's snowing and when it's sunny.

I hope it's worth it... I'm gonna see Stratovarius, Stam1na and Bodom... I have to make it...

^Maybe that's the same thunderstorm that was above Vaasa today... Made me wake up at 7am.

I gotta do some packing too, going to Rockperry. Just got back from movie theater, Brüno was awesome :p
Kk, off to pack my stuff.

^Maybe that's the same thunderstorm that was above Vaasa today... Made me wake up at 7am.

I gotta do some packing too, going to Rockperry. Just got back from movie theater, Brüno was awesome :p
Kk, off to pack my stuff.

Probably, I only live a 45 minute drive from you so :cool:(50 km South)

I'm synchronizing my Ipod and trying to find another phone.. I drowned it in the sea yesterday, wuops.

do you know a way to upload the cover art without having to register? some of the covers upload wen i sync, but others not, stupid Ipod. Also *hugs* last time i was in beach a huge wave crashed on my back, and i ate like tons of sand and water

do you know a way to upload the cover art without having to register? some of the covers upload wen i sync, but others not, stupid Ipod. Also *hugs* last time i was in beach a huge wave crashed on my back, and i ate like tons of sand and water

Right click the song/album, click edit and somewhere there should be a function to insert pictures manually.