What are you doing at this moment?

i'm eating a terrible chips, but it does't matter, i'll be eating chocolate pizza soon

dsc00406v.jpg

I should be studying for a test, but it's clear what I'm doing in lieu of that. :lol:

I find that I do better on a test when I study at the last minute and the information is fresh in my head.

Being pissed about stupid people.
Imagine the following: A mentally very instable person wants to commit suicide somewhen in the middle of the night. However the person fails with commiting suicide and ends up being badly injured. Paramedics are sent out (Max. 15 Minutes for the ambulance to be at the house) and try their very best to reanimate the person. Sadly the person didn't survive this coincidence and the paramedics take their time to explain the whole situation to the relatives and reduce the mourning as good as possible in such a situation. The case was absolutely crestfallen and everybody, emergency doc, paramedics tried their very best, ofc. In the next morning the can read articles about themselves: "Incompetent paramedics cause death."
I really hate such articles, this is not a specific case and didn't happen in real life but there are ENOGUH stories like that from other paramedics I know and such things just make me really mad. The people don't think and even complain about us using the siren in the night because they can't sleep.
Long story, short conclusion: Some people should really start to think before they talk.
in b4: tl;dr

Being pissed about stupid people.
Imagine the following: A mentally very instable person wants to commit suicide somewhen in the middle of the night. However the person fails with commiting suicide and ends up being badly injured. Paramedics are sent out (Max. 15 Minutes for the ambulance to be at the house) and try their very best to reanimate the person. Sadly the person didn't survive this coincidence and the paramedics take their time to explain the whole situation to the relatives and reduce the mourning as good as possible in such a situation. The case was absolutely crestfallen and everybody, emergency doc, paramedics tried their very best, ofc. In the next morning the can read articles about themselves: "Incompetent paramedics cause death."
I really hate such articles, this is not a specific case and didn't happen in real life but there are ENOGUH stories like that from other paramedics I know and such things just make me really mad. The people don't think and even complain about us using the siren in the night because they can't sleep.
Long story, short conclusion: Some people should really start to think before they talk.
in b4: tl;dr

Sorry pal, but I just have to...

http://myspace.com

wen someone dies, the first thing is to find someone to blame. Always like that. Also i got the chance to know lots of journalists, they think they are "above" everyone and can't be "touched" somehow

The fact that they call someone incompetent just gets me so raging. Our paramedics have a course every month to refresh their knowledge, and if someone hasn't got the skills to do that job, he won't enter an ambulance, that's for sure. And journalists simply DON'T WANT TO accept that.

Converting a lot of programs and so on to the Ipod, cause i will go on a trip with my family tomorrow (today) morning at about 9AM, the time is now 03:37 and i think that i will drive.... hmm..

Anyhow, will not be back until Saturday so i will not logg on until then :)

Seeya.!

^have fun. I'm drinking Stolichna and finally putting album covers onto the ipod