What are you doing at this moment?

I went to lay down for 5 min last night around 10:30
next thing I know its 3am.
so now Im up at 7:30am sunday with no work or anything to do : /

I have a shitload of assignments due tomorrow and i saved them all until tonight.
I drank almost a liter of Pepsi Max (SUPER CAFFEINATED)

IM FUCKING WIRED, I cant sit still

:lol: You truly are poser. Congrats!

Just listening some BM and waiting a call from friend.

:lol:!!!
I can see you driving, seeing a random snow-flake fall, get an instant boner from it, lose control of the car and cause a massive wreck.

And smoking, recovering from the way-too-much BBQ last night. Want to know whats a good topping on Hamburgers? Steak.

Recovering from Wacken. Nevermore, Testament, Heaven & Hell, Turisas, Korpiklaani, UFO, Motorhead, Hammerfall, Amon Amarth, In Flames and even Machine Head were fucking awesome aye. But what makes a festival is definitely the people you're camped with and this year was fucking hilarious.

Also, man I'm glad I don't weigh that much, crowdsurfing is so much fun when you're not some fat fuck who's going to be dropped.

Recovering from Wacken. Nevermore, Testament, Heaven & Hell, Turisas, Korpiklaani, UFO, Motorhead, Hammerfall, Amon Amarth, In Flames and even Machine Head were fucking awesome aye. But what makes a festival is definitely the people you're camped with and this year was fucking hilarious.

Also, man I'm glad I don't weigh that much, crowdsurfing is so much fun when you're not some fat fuck who's going to be dropped.

that's sick as hell
not an amazing lineup IMO but still the atmospher, and the camping and everything just makes it to die for

I war usually have cargos on, especially in summer.
loose and flappy pockets can't contain all the change from the bar. I usually put my wallet in my bag and check it, and just keep some beer money in my pocket.

Doing some school works. Sucks...

Has anyone seen Brüno - the movie yet? Just wondering is it worth of checking out. Sacha Baron Cohen is so fucking talented guy. I guess next character for him should be stereotypical heavy metal fan (or even better, BM fan), that would be hilarious.