What are you doing at this moment?

Recovering from Wacken. Nevermore, Testament, Heaven & Hell, Turisas, Korpiklaani, UFO, Motorhead, Hammerfall, Amon Amarth, In Flames and even Machine Head were fucking awesome aye. But what makes a festival is definitely the people you're camped with and this year was fucking hilarious.

Also, man I'm glad I don't weigh that much, crowdsurfing is so much fun when you're not some fat fuck who's going to be dropped.

*Jelous*

I want to try it sometime! It looks like fun, but I don't want to drop my wallet or my change. : /

Oh man it's actually a lot more fun than I expected, during Turisas my friends and I crowdsurfed towards the end of Battle Metal and we actually all ended up meeting in the same area near the front, was fucking hilarious doing high-fives on top of a crowd in front of Turisas :lol:

Oh man it's actually a lot more fun than I expected, during Turisas my friends and I crowdsurfed towards the end of Battle Metal and we actually all ended up meeting in the same area near the front, was fucking hilarious doing high-fives on top of a crowd in front of Turisas :lol:

I crowd surfed @ Ensiferum in 2008 and because it was raining the guard who caught me slipped and DDT'd me headfirst from the crowd into the ground.
That might explain my slight retardation. DERP

Im so glad i dont have to mess with university till october.

Yeah our period starts also in autumn, but I have some summer courses. What are you studying?

I think next year I'm going to study in some foreign country. I have been dreaming about studying in Norway, I think I should learn the language before. But some other countries could be nice also.

:lol:
Yeah our period starts also in autumn, but I have some summer courses. What are you studying?

I think next year I'm going to study in some foreign country. I have been dreaming about studying in Norway, I think I should learn the language before. But some other countries could be nice also.

i still havent decided.:lol:
First i wanted to study pharmacology,then biotehnology then medicine.:lol:
Anyway,im probably going to study food tehnology and nutrition,and then to get a master degree in biochemical engineering.I have to decide till september if i want a room in campus.I live in a small town and having a room in campus would be like heaven,considering that it costs about 30 euros a month,cause goverments pays all costs.
if ure going to study in Norway,i think that ull have to learn language,dont know,Italy sounds like a nice place for studing,at least for me.
What are you studing?

Because Norway is so fucking black metal?
Yes :kickass:

I'll tell you what it is, IT'S HELLA EXPENSIVE!

Yes I know, but university pays all the costs except booze and other personal things.

:lol:

i still havent decided.:lol:
First i wanted to study pharmacology,then biotehnology then medicine.:lol:
Anyway,im probably going to study food tehnology and nutrition,and then to get a master degree in biochemical engineering.I have to decide till september if i want a room in campus.I live in a small town and having a room in campus would be like heaven,considering that it costs about 30 euros a month,cause goverments pays all costs.
if ure going to study in Norway,i think that ull have to learn language,dont know,Italy sounds like a nice place for studing,at least for me.
What are you studing?

Sounds nice. At least you got good options.

Damn it's pretty cheap to live in there, if you compare to Finland. :lol:

I know little bit of swedish already, so I think studying norwegian shouldn't be impossible thing to do. I also consider about studying in Poland, England or Holland, but I haven't decided yet.

I study communication and journalism. As secondary subject I've been thinking about history or something with social sciences.

Yes I know, but university pays all the costs except booze and other personal things.
Sounds nice. At least you got good options.
Damn it's pretty cheap to live in there, if you compare to Finland. :lol:
I know little bit of swedish already, so I think studying norwegian shouldn't be impossible thing to do. I also consider about studying in Poland, England or Holland, but I haven't decided yet.
I study communication and journalism. As secondary subject I've been thinking about history or something with social sciences.

Comparing to Finland,it is very cheap,30 euros is only symbolic price,cause food is also included,so its actual almost for free,but if you dont get on the budget,it can be very fucked up,cause you have to pay your studies and you cant go to campus, which means you have to rent apartment or continue living with your parents,no free bus tickets and so on.
I wouldnt recommend studing in Poland,i know a guy which studied there for a few months,and i definitely dont recommend studing there,but England and Holland sounds nice,and not so expenasive as Norway,i think its one of the most expensive country for living in Europe,at least thats what ive red.

I wouldnt recommend studing in Poland,i know a guy which studied there for a few months,and i definitely dont recommend studing there

Was there some particular reason for that?

England and Holland sounds nice,and not so expenasive as Norway,i think its one of the most expensive country for living in Europe,at least thats what ive red.

You're propably right.

Was there some particular reason for that?

Well,similiar to Serbia,there are a lot of new private universities which are widely known as places where you dont have to study at all especialy when it comes to social sciences,but whats the purpose of studing if you dont know how to do your job properly after graduating?
That guy spend 2 months studing there,he didnt like it,cause laboratories were horrible with no good equpment,professors are very unkind,if u want to ask them smth,they will look at you like you are alien,if u send an email,dont expect answer very soon and so on,then again this is just for,everything is quite unorganised,at least thats what he told me.I cant tell for smth else,its probably diferent for every faculty,its very possible that journalism is all opposite to his studing.The best thing you can do is to search some finnish forums for impressions from finnish students which studied there,beside that,you forgot that polish language is very different from finnish,with no similarities,so it can be very hard for you to learn it.
Beside all this and probably the most important thing is that with a degree from England,Norway,Holland is much easier to find a job than with a degree from Poland.
Ofcourse these are just my impressions,you have to decide whats the best for you.:)

Well,similiar to Serbia,there are a lot of new private universities which are widely known as places where you dont have to study at all especialy when it comes to social sciences,but whats the purpose of studing if you dont know how to do your job properly after graduating?
That guy spend 2 months studing there,he didnt like it,cause laboratories were horrible with no good equpment,professors are very unkind,if u want to ask them smth,they will look at you like you are alien,if u send an email,dont expect answer very soon and so on,then again this is just for,everything is quite unorganised,at least thats what he told me.I cant tell for smth else,its probably diferent for every faculty,its very possible that journalism is all opposite to his studing.The best thing you can do is to search some finnish forums for impressions from finnish students which studied there,beside that,you forgot that polish language is very different from finnish,with no similarities,so it can be very hard for you to learn it.
Beside all this and probably the most important thing is that with a degree from England,Norway,Holland is much easier to find a job than with a degree from Poland.
Ofcourse these are just my impressions,you have to decide whats the best for you.:)

I've read some stuff from finnish people, who have studied abroad, but of course I'm always interested to hear opinions and thoughts from people all over the world.

You're right that it depends a lot what you study and especially where. Some uni in Poland can be shitty rathole and some other might be really interesting. What I've heard is that Poland and Holland (and other mid-european countries) are more into traditional studying than in Scandinavia, if you know what I mean.

I'm not going to do whole degree in other uni. Just some supplementary studies (maybe 6 months or year). So the language doesn't matter so much, cos there is usually some courses in english. Of course it's always nice to learn new languge.

But anyway thanks for the info. :) Always nice to read things like these.

I've read some stuff from finnish people, who have studied abroad, but of course I'm always interested to hear opinions and thoughts from people all over the world.

You're right that it depends a lot what you study and especially where. Some uni in Poland can be shitty rathole and some other might be really interesting. What I've heard is that Poland and Holland (and other mid-european countries) are more into traditional studying than in Scandinavia, if you know what I mean.

But anyway thanks for the info. :) Always nice to read things like these.

Youre welcome:)
Im not sure what do you mean with ``traditional``
studing,but i can tell you that here it mostly means a lot of unnecessary theory and sometimes not so much of practical useful work,and most of the ppl dont like that terminology a lot.
Scandinavian countries have on of the best educational systems in Europe,and maybe even in the world,at least according to pisa tests,so i think its really bad to miss that and not to get good education,eventhough studing abroad for a year or so sounds like a really great idea for meeting other ppl,cultures,learning new languages and so on.
I sound like a complete nerd:lol: