What are you doing at this moment?

┼Victim of the Night┼;8444590 said:
Oh... that's really "weird" yes. Was it anything bad? I know it's none of my business, but hope not.

I kind of live such experiences too, not every day, of course, but it happened many times during my life... I sometimes dream of situations and things that after time happen for real, in a bit different ways, and that other times happened in a "more or less identical" (I use the "" because I don't allow myself to define it as totally the same, you know) way.

I know of some other people who live this too sometime, don't know why it happens though.

i was in the zoo, having a nice time, and later at night i got mugged ¬¬ i remember the same zoo, the same street, the same place i walked. i only had a recurring dream about 4 times maybe. I don't remember any dream that later would come true in some way. =/

comom man, Norway screams Black Metal, every corner has a guy with corpsepaint looking grimm... all the radios plays old school BM, all day long the newspappers talk about Varg release :kickass:

comom man, Norway screams Black Metal, every corner has a guy with corpsepaint looking grimm... all the radios plays old school BM, all day long the newspappers talk about Varg release :kickass:

:lol:

So you're from Norway? I'm so jealous. Could you recommend me some places where I should visit in there? Maybe Tromsø? Some place which really has some svartmetal feeling in it, you must know what I'm talking about.

I've been Norway once (actually twice, but the first time was just quick thing). I've been in Bergen and Oslo and of course some countryside. Nature is so awesome there.

go to Le Mirage Pub :kickass: Storgata street, number 42, Tromsø

Okay gotta check it out, if we go to Tromsø.

Just plain bored... going to Finland (Åland) tomorrow ^^ That will be nice..:)

Åland is a nice place eventhough it has almost nothing to do with Finland. They speak swedish and I think they consider themselves more swedes than finns. You know it was once part of Sweden.

so i went to take a bath, and realized i forgot the towel, needless to say the floor is all wet, and then i went saving, after finishing one side, the blade slips and falls into the toilet. And i don't have any other blade. So i'm going to the market half-shaved, this will be awesome

Okay gotta check it out, if we go to Tromsø.

Åland is a nice place eventhough it has almost nothing to do with Finland. They speak swedish and I think they consider themselves more swedes than finns. You know it was once part of Sweden.

Yes, i know. And i like it that way. It's conservative. If sweden whould have own it, all imigrants and other people whould have destoyed it with beachhouses and shit.

=)

so i went to take a bath, and realized i forgot the towel, needless to say the floor is all wet, and then i went saving, after finishing one side, the blade slips and falls into the toilet. And i don't have any other blade. So i'm going to the market half-shaved, this will be awesome

:lol:! pics please :D