What are you doing at this moment?

I'm getting ready to go out (even though i feel rough). A friend of ours from Germany is on her way from the airport. Well, no. She's spent the night in London. She got here yesterday.
Byes :D

Making an omlette from some left over taco-mixture I made the other day, spinach, cheese, and tomato.
taking forever >8(

Edit

Scrambled eggs ;_;

Just got back from the pub. Epic jazz band were playing with my old form tutor on drums, he was so fucking awesome. Makes me wanna study music theory some more. :kickass:

Jazz is only good live imo. 3rd week in a row I'm missing out on open jazz night >8(.

Just getting back from almost being caught in the rain out on my run. I love rainy days.

Did that the other day, but I run on a metal staircase out in the open so the lightning made me want to stop :p

Other than that, yee its nice :D

i had another dream Déjà vu, i dreamed the same thing i did years ago, so weird

100% agreed. The cool thing is the band had never heard the songs before, they all just got the sheet music and blazed through it.

Ha, we spent the majority of the year studying Autumn Leaves and Blue Bossa at music school. There was a master class (some proffessional jazz guys come in at lunch, perform and talk), and the trumpet player happened to be an old studend of the Improv. teacher. He came in middle of the class and they decided "Okay, we'll just play the song together, no band behind us, we'll just see how long we can go before one of us gets lost."

10 minute trumpet solo duel ensues, only ending because we had to get back to class. :lol:
The guy used the rubber end of a plunger as a mute.

Being very hungry... dinner time soon, I think.

i had another dream Déjà vu, i dreamed the same thing i did years ago, so weird
Oh... that's really "weird" yes. Was it anything bad? I know it's none of my business, but hope not.

I kind of live such experiences too, not every day, of course, but it happened many times during my life... I sometimes dream of situations and things that after time happen for real, in a bit different ways, and that other times happened in a "more or less identical" (I use the "" because I don't allow myself to define it as totally the same, you know) way.

I know of some other people who live this too sometime, don't know why it happens though.

┼Victim of the Night┼;8444590 said:
Being very hungry... dinner time soon, I think.

What are you having, donuts??? :lol: (jk, obviousssssssssly...:Smug:)

And I had...lasagne...but not ordinary lasagne...it was...lasagne with...pepperoni...large pepperoni...and....mini pepperoni...:oops:!!

It's new, and it's like mixing pizza with lasagne...:worship:

:kickass:

What are you having, donuts??? :lol: (jk, obviousssssssssly...:Smug:)

And I had...lasagne...but not ordinary lasagne...it was...lasagne with...pepperoni...large pepperoni...and....mini pepperoni...:oops:!!

It's new, and it's like mixing pizza with lasagne...:worship:

:kickass:
No way, a few donuts can't be my dinner, seriously! I need a proper meal... I can't work, otherwise.

I had homemade pizza, I liked it a lot. Still feel a bit hungry but I will resist otherwise... I could become the new Yngwie (sorry Your Majesty Yngwie, it's just because of that joke that many people are constantly making about You... o_O).

Anyway... if you had that, I am not sure what it tastes like, but I hope it was good. :)
Weird lasagna anyway... unless it's known all around the world but not here, sorry if that's the case.

Passed the part "first aid" as group's best first responder today ==>Now I'm studying advanced emergency medicare.
Wooo, congrats indeed. :)