What are you doing at this moment?

Watching Tour De France.. And arranging a party at the lake tonight.

Oh tour de fucking france, i hate that shit so bad, not because its on the telly(i never watch it anyways), not because it gets stupid amounts of attention.

Oh no.

I HATE IT, because every MORON and their DOG dress up in condom suits and strap over 9000 water bottles to their body and bike and head out on the road, in some strange fantasy rush that they're actually IN Tour De France, flailing around in the middle of the street becomming such a traffic hazard that it should be legal to ram them the fuck off the road and throw a grenade after their degenerate fucking asses

i want to mount a machinegun on my car and end them all

^tour de flanders always passes in front of my house, all roads are blocked and trams and buses don't drive. i live a half an hour tram ride away from the city so about twice a year i'm completely locked in D:

i discovered a nice band called Mirrorthrone through some links in a review, am i the only one who hasn't heard of this band? it's pure awesomeness

Oh tour de fucking france, i hate that shit so bad, not because its on the telly(i never watch it anyways), not because it gets stupid amounts of attention.

Oh no.

I HATE IT, because every MORON and their DOG dress up in condom suits and strap over 9000 water bottles to their body and bike and head out on the road, in some strange fantasy rush that they're actually IN Tour De France, flailing around in the middle of the street becomming such a traffic hazard that it should be legal to ram them the fuck off the road and throw a grenade after their degenerate fucking asses

i want to mount a machinegun on my car and end them all

:lol: alright, alright.

I hate it too and I don't follow them all the way to Paris or where this tour ends...

Deadly;8436052 i discovered a nice band called [URL="http://www.myspace.com/mirrorthrone" said:
Mirrorthrone[/URL] through some links in a review, am i the only one who hasn't heard of this band? it's pure awesomeness

Ive heard this before.As far as i remember its ok,but i heard only the 2nd album.

Here you go. That was quite a challenge, never translated a recipe before :lol: Feel free to ask if you don´t get what I mean, hope I did well!
And to all male users here: Don´t you dare flaming us for sharing recipes, I might aswell start a thread for it :D
Red Wine Cake

(all ingredients should have room temperature)

200 g (7 ounces) of butter
200 g (7 ounces) of white sugar
4 eggs
1 cup of red wine (about 150 ml, how much exactly is a bit hard to say, depends on the size of the eggs)
vanilla extract or vanilla flavour, a little bit of cinnamon at will
250 g (8,8 ounces) cake flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
30 g (1 ounce) cocoa powder
100 g (3,5 ounces) semi sweet chocolate, chopped
200 g (7 ounces) semi sweet chocolate (coating / chocolate glaze)

Preheat oven to 190 degrees C (375 degrees F). Cream the butter, add sugar and vanilla and cinnamon and continue beating until the mixture is fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mix well after each addition. Sift cocoa powder, flour and baking soda in a small bowl. Add the flour mixture and the red wine in two or three additions, ending with wine. Beat only until the ingredients are corporated. At the end add the chopped chocolate. You need so much wine that the batter is really smooth and greasy.
(Don´t worry if it doesn’t look really nice when you add the wine, by adding the flour mixture it all corporates well).

Put the batter into a pan (I use a 30 cm/12’’ bread pan, lined with parchment paper) and bake for about 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Then remove from oven, put onto a wire rack, remove the pan and parchment paper and let it cool.

Melt the chocolate (glaze) and cover the cake with it.

Saved, and thank you.
This does sound fantastic, but I dont have an oven now.

3 months from now I can report in with my cake :p.

Uhh I like men who can bake :oops:
Jesus if I had known that this is going to be a run, I would have rather made my favourite cake and told about that one :lol: Well I hope you all won´t be disappointed, just don´t bake it too long.

Right now I´ve finished polishing my nails, when they´re dry I´m ready to go and meet half of the town out there. Weather turned well :)

Cooking is awesome in general, but I can't really bake now. I wish I could bake things, being a massive pothead and all :(
My friends sister just graduated college as a pastry chef, if I don't make it I'll get her to :p.

she made a guitar-hero cake for my friends birthday a year ago.

Awesome! Cooking is wicked. I made some wicked stir-fry the other week, cooking with tofu the first time, shit was good.

Listening to dicky folk metal, drinking, waiting for a ride to a party.

Post a pic if you can!
Cooking is a great thing to spend your time with indeed, I love preparing Thai food with my bf :)

Going out now :)

True it's so much fun, the last time i baked cupcakes was a year ago, i stuffed it with chocolate stuffing and it tasted marvelous :)

But the Red Wine Cake sounds delicious, gotta try it.

If I could I´d spend my whole day with it. Many days of our holidays went like this: Getting up, wondering what we´d gonna cook, going out and buying the stuff, going home, checking the forum, cooking, eating, checking forum while bf plays FF VIII, wondering what to have to tea, preparing and eating it, going out into the sun, checking forum, going to bed ;)
Cool new avatar btw (although the guys are gonna miss your pic;))

On topic: Recovering. We saw a nice band yesterday that played lots of cover songs, pretty cool. I had more beer during one eve than the last four weeks altogether.

Reminds me, a year ago my friend met this guy at a bar, and started dating shortly after, 3 months in she finds out hes 29..and shes 20.
It was his 30th birthday yesterday, and threatened to hurt me if I said it out loud :p

Thunderstormed all morning, sun is out, so its uncomfortable and humid out, and no one is awake yet to go see Bruno with me :p.
(At least anyone who isn't a homophobe, and fears seeing cock)

Guess that´d be the last you could say about him, remember that scene in Borat when he and that other fat dude "argued" naked in the hotel because of that Pam magazine! Oh boy.