What are you doing at this moment?

Nice of you to ask!:wave:
It was awesome:) I haven`t even kill the engine:D
No worries!

And ohh, that is great to know... I don't think I did that well my first day!

Now I'm expecting someone to come up with some kind of "Of course, that's because men drive better, from the start!". :p Hmm, who knows. :)

Well, sure I like them, as long as they don't cause any damage and such things.

For too long it's been extremely hot and humid, so I hope something good will happen and some rain will wash it all away... or something.

watching a Scrubs episode that a pacient looks like Reborndk

edit@
reborndk.jpg

Having the first coffee of the day and waiting my red wine cake to bake, just put it in the oven. And hoping for better weather, right now it´s raining cats and dogs but I wanna go to our city festival tonight.

Here you go. That was quite a challenge, never translated a recipe before :lol: Feel free to ask if you don´t get what I mean, hope I did well!
And to all male users here: Don´t you dare flaming us for sharing recipes, I might aswell start a thread for it :D
Red Wine Cake

(all ingredients should have room temperature)

200 g (7 ounces) of butter
200 g (7 ounces) of white sugar
4 eggs
1 cup of red wine (about 150 ml, how much exactly is a bit hard to say, depends on the size of the eggs)
vanilla extract or vanilla flavour, a little bit of cinnamon at will
250 g (8,8 ounces) cake flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
30 g (1 ounce) cocoa powder
100 g (3,5 ounces) semi sweet chocolate, chopped
200 g (7 ounces) semi sweet chocolate (coating / chocolate glaze)

Preheat oven to 190 degrees C (375 degrees F). Cream the butter, add sugar and vanilla and cinnamon and continue beating until the mixture is fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mix well after each addition. Sift cocoa powder, flour and baking soda in a small bowl. Add the flour mixture and the red wine in two or three additions, ending with wine. Beat only until the ingredients are corporated. At the end add the chopped chocolate. You need so much wine that the batter is really smooth and greasy.
(Don´t worry if it doesn’t look really nice when you add the wine, by adding the flour mixture it all corporates well).

Put the batter into a pan (I use a 30 cm/12’’ bread pan, lined with parchment paper) and bake for about 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Then remove from oven, put onto a wire rack, remove the pan and parchment paper and let it cool.

Melt the chocolate (glaze) and cover the cake with it.

Talking about cakes makes me want to make one...I just havent decided am I too lazy to do it or not. Right now Im pretty tired because last night I was standing like 7 hours and it was raining almost all the time. But it was worth it!! Saw Tarot and Nightwish from the front :)
Right now Im just listening to Nightwish and having quite good feeling.